Drugs - Denied

GeneralDrDuck

What you want to see? - Drugs

Why should we add it? -  Certain drugs when consumed will give faster walk speed , more health or armor and jump boost ext. It wont all be in the same drugs. Each drug will have a different perk/ ability so drugs could have an actual purpose. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Drugs will have a purpose, DEA will have an actual job, more rp for drugs and it will be useful. It will also get people to join DEA. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. Police for/ DEA/ FBI cooler abilities.

This was originally Vergils idea just wanna give credit

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

+Support  

We used to have them

They will add purpose to DEA

I wanna do drugs in gmod 

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+Support
But I would try and a content and link it
Would give DEA something to do

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
But I would try and a content and link it
Would give DEA something to do

The biggest issue is finding a good drug addon. If I were you I would add a link to content if you asking for something like this. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+ Support

• This would get FBI and DEA more involved in RP.
  • Any idea that would involve more RP should be added, this is an excellent idea.
Edited by SGT. Nick Hunter

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091