Zerg's Forum Diplomat Application

Zerg

Should Zerg Become a Forums Diplomat?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zerg Become a Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Zerg

Steam Name: [GL] Zerg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:432389919

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

Super Admin on PoliceRP

How often are you online on the forums?

Everyday

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified because I am always on the Forums and I know and understand the rules. Also, I am always responsible and respectful when handling any and every situation. I am very dedicated to the server and would like to expand that to the Forums. I have been apart of staff for a while and I have dealt with a lot of different types of people so I know how to handle situations. I have been trusted with Super Admin, Support, and Event Team Leader so I am very responsible and respectful to everyone.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

Yes I would consider myself to have good judgement, I am currently high command in Delta Squad and former high command for Secret Service on Police RP so I do have to make difficult decisions. Recently I had to blacklist a member, they were super active and a really nice guy, but then he went super inactive and one day he snapped and said some things he shouldn't of said, We talked to him and told him he needs to calm down and take a breather. The next day we saw him he snapped again at us and started saying things about the server and high command. I then decided that we gave him enough chances to change how he was acting so I blacklisted him. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first ask them to stop spamming posts, and then I would tell them the correct spot and format to use to appeal the ban. If they do continue to spam I would Lock and Hide the posts. I would then inform the Head Diplomat of the situation.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would make a post telling them to calm down and keep it to a + and - support or a warning will be handed out. If they do continue to arguing I would hide there post and I would contact a Head Diplomat to issue the warning. 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

4 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

- Great staff member

- Active on the forums

- Very mature & friendly

Zerg would make a great Forums Diplomat!

I Agree with Drippy

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

7 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support
As Zerg is currently a member of the JMT,
I believe they can be entrusted with a Forum Diplomat position.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

19 hours ago, Drippy said:

+Support

- Great staff member

- Active on the forums

- Very mature & friendly

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 5/9/2021 at 10:10 PM, Drippy said:

+Support

- Great staff member

- Active on the forums

- Very mature & friendly

I agree with Drippy, Zerg is a great dude and knows the forums rules.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic