• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Bean

Steam Name:

[GL] Beanbazzled

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:221752061

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?

GM Admin on ImperialRP

How often are you online on the forums?

I am always actively looking at the forums throughout the day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified to be a Forum Diplomat because I have only been a part of this community for almost four months now and I have very quickly worked through the ranks in both staff and RP. I am also constantly searching through the ImperialRP section of the forums and I see pretty much every post made under this section minutes after it is posted. I search through the other sections of the forums as well, although not as often, however if given this rank I will check them more often as I understand that is what will be expected of me. I am also very good at making unbiased decisions as well as keeping a level head in frustrating situations. I have also read the Forum Diplomat handbook and I am well versed on all of the forum rules.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would say I have good judgement. My high ranks in both staff and in RP have required me to make many tough decisions and so far I would say I have done a very good job at doing so. A recent example of a tough decision is when I had to remove someone from a sub battalion in the 501st due to the person not meeting expectations. It was hard for me to do because that person was a friend of mine and I know that position meant a lot to them.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

If a situation like this were to occur, I would first start off by DMing the person who is spamming posts and let them know that spamming is not going to help their issue. I would then direct them towards the appropriate ban appeal section for whichever server they were banned from. If they were to ignore my message and continue to spam topics I would hide their posts or lock their topic and message the Head Forum Diplomat with my reasoning for doing so. If necessary I would also contact the Head Forum Diplomat to issue a warn.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would start off by replying to the post letting them know to stop arguing and to keep the topic to +/- supports only and that if they fail to do so the topic will be locked and left for SMT to decide. I would then hide any posts that go against the forums rules and if they continue to argue I would lock the post and message the Head Forum Diplomat about what happened.

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

+Support
-Active on Forums
-Good Staff Member
-Easy to talk to and approach

Good Luck Bean!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support
-Good Staff Member
-Extremely Friendly & Respectful
-Most fit for the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/9/2021 at 4:38 PM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on Forums
-Good Staff Member
-Easy to talk to and approach

Good Luck Bean!

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 5/9/2021 at 11:16 PM, Adam. said:

+Support

- Nice & friendly guy.

- Great Staff member.

- Good Application.

Overall, I think Bean would make A great Forums Diplomat!

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic