Should Masterson Be A Forum Diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Masterson Be A Forum Diplomat

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Masterson

Steam Name: [GL] Just Masterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162489285

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Moderator for PoliceRP- I have Jayden's permission to apply (PoliceRP Head of Staff)

How often are you online on the forums? I am on the forums all day, I typically have it up in the background, and check it multiple times throughout the day. I have over 1,000 posts throughout my time on the forums. 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to become a forum diplomat because of my experience and knowledge of the community and forum rules. I have been a part of the community for almost 2 years, reaching the rank of Senior Admin during that time. I also have been a part of command in multiple departments, and have built up a good reputation inside the community along with on the forums. Along with that I am very trustworthy and responsible.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I would consider myself to have good judgement, during my time in the community both on staff and departments I have had to make some hard choices. A good example of this is during my time as State Trooper command I had to deal with a situation between two people, who both had video evidence, and were very heated, I had to start by calming them both down to fully understand and get both sides of what happened, and then had to look at the video, to see if I saw a proof of the trooper breaking the SOP. The trooper acted unprofessional, and was punished. This in my opinion was a very hard decision for me to make because the trooper had worked hard to get where he was. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would start out by hiding the spam posts. I would then try to find out what server the user was banned on, I would then send them message along the lines of, “Please do not spam post, as this is against the forum rules, if you feel your ban was false you may attempt to appeal it *link to the ban appeal of the server they were banned on*.” If they refused to stop, and continued to spam, I would hide the posts and contact the Head Forums Diplomat to issue them a warning. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? If two users were aggressively arguing on a post with each other I would post a message along the lines of,

-Fourm Diplomat Message-

Please Keep Response To + / - Support Only! This post may be locked until SMT come to a decision!

Signature.png

+Support
Active on Forums
Friendly
Would Be Great For Forums Diplomat

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Manager

Accepted

Please show up for tomorrow's Forum Diplomat Training at 3PM EST. If you cannot make it please contact me on Discord

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Nimo locked this topic