Seaman's Gamemaster Application- Accepted

Seaman

Is Seaman fit to become a Gamemaster?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is Seaman fit to become a Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Seaman 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159463383

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Starfighter Vice Marshall 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have the Darth rank and have purchased a few items. 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No. 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No.

How much time do you have on the server?: At the time of creating this application I have reached 750 hours on the server, which is about equivalent to a month. Having joined the server on Feb 5th. When I am home I am active on the Server and the Discord, I am beginning to become more active within the forums. 

My Battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/894415512 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I would say I have a moderate knowledge of StarWars lore, of course the basics regarding the main characters such as Han Solo, Darth Vader, and others regarding that level of significance. My lore knowledge is something that I can improve on if need be to improve my depth and story creation as well as accuracy within an event being hosted by myself. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Ultimately my main reason is to give back to the community. When I first joined I had become totally immersed and astonished by the work and events created by the team on this server. Eventually realizing how they were made and functioned, showed me the amount of work being put in by them. By becoming a Gamemaster I would be able to fulfill my main 2 goals of being able to provide a positive perspective and experience to players on the server (both new and old), as well as being able to lend a hand to the staff team as I think would be a good addition to the team.  

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted with becoming a Gamemaster as I have been becoming more interactive and understanding how GMs work. Being a Vice-Commander within Starfighters is a major sense of responsibility as we have access to spawning in Entities already. Being there to manage those who can and have access to those Entities is something I am familiar with. As for information regarding pings and communication, I hold these to a high value myself by documenting and keeping track of the information I have done both short and long term as well as keep a mental and with a physical record. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: In all honesty, I do not have a major knowledge of ULX. I likely do however have the basics understood. It is something I am more than ready to learn and patiently will get better with over time. (After watching the Basic Toolgun Videos, I feel confident in the work I will do once given training). 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Over the last while I have been wanting to become a GM. At the times of Interviews something has always come and up and I have not been able to attend. However, more recently I have chosen to become more Event Characters in order to get a feel on how they function and as well the GMs operate. With lots of participations in Events, some more serious than others, I believe I have a high understanding of their standards as well as they way most events should be engaging with players. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Most events can go in 1 of 2 ways: Passive or Combat. In most instances an ISB is likely to come on board, with either a task or a problem and it is in the hands of the players/troops to solve or come to an ending. An On-ship example: An ISB comes on board with robots that are in disrepair, upon bring them to Havoc to be repaired, they begin to malfunction causing them to go rogue and attack. Players would then have to remove the threat from the ship. An Off-Ship example: An ISB comes aboard with information regarding a rebel base on the planet of Hoth, from there the ISD will have to hyperspace there and have troops be assembled in MHB to be transported down to the rebel base on Hoth to eliminate the threat.  

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Typing !give <playerName> <weaponName>. Player name doesn’t have to be their full name but a crucial part that is not shared with anyone else (unless it is the intent to model numerous people). Using ^ as name will provide it the person inputting the command and using @ will provide the person looked at. Weapons can be found in the Weapons on tab menu, from there the Weapon name can be copied and incorporated into the command. Example: !give Seaman rw_sw_dual_e11

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Typing !model <playerName> <modelName> . Player name doesn’t have to be their full name but a crucial part that is not shared with anyone else (unless it is the intent to model numerous people). Using ^ as name will model the person inputting the command and using @ will model the person looked at. As for the Models they can be found in the add on dropdown menu, from there the model can be copied and incorporated into the command.  Example: !model Seaman models/ryan7259/tusken_raider/tusken_raider.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have read the entirety of the Guidelines as well as watched all videos and viewed all links.

• Heart-Eyes 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+Support

Pros:

• Application is very well worded and very descriptive. Provides good answers as well.
  • Has been on the server a long time and has a thorough understanding of how events work.
  • Knowledgeable about being a GM and commands despite not having prior GM experience. 
  • Very active!

Cons:

• Would make all other GM's look bad in comparison. (joke)

Seaman is one of the hardest working people on the server and I know he'd be a top-notch GM.

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

+Support
-Good Application
-Extremely Active & Knowledgeable
-Dedicated and trusted member of the community 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

25 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

21 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application

Seaman has always asked me about how gms work and has actually always wanted to be one. Honestly he would be a very good gm because he has awesome ideas and over all could help a lot SF with sims and events.

Edited by robertomanjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

19 hours ago, Nacho said:

+Support

Pros:

• Application is very well worded and very descriptive. Provides good answers as well.
  • Has been on the server a long time and has a thorough understanding of how events work.
  • Knowledgeable about being a GM and commands despite not having prior GM experience. 
  • Very active!

Cons:

• Would make all other GM's look bad in comparison. (joke)

Seaman is one of the hardest working people on the server and I know he'd be a top-notch GM.

I disagree with the cons, as I am best GM hands down.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

On 5/6/2021 at 7:14 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 5/6/2021 at 8:14 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

On 5/7/2021 at 1:14 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good Application

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021