Naylor34 Trail Mod application - Denied

Naylor34

What is your in-game name?: Naylor34

What is your steam name?: Naylor34

What is your steam ID?: 76561198107325989

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i have previously been  staff on here i made the rank of moderator 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around February 28 2017 

What date did you make your forums account? February 28, 2017 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9 http://prntscr.com/nthrn0

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: Gmt

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Hiya everyone let me introduce myself my names Ryan I want to become part of the staff team as a trial mod because I have had the privileged of being a staff before and i loved every minute of it being part of the staff bring more response Ability I feel like I have the ability to take control in difficult sits but also believe being part of the staff is to do the job the best of my ability making sure that I make sure everyone has a good time and that they  are rule-breakers people who don't understand the rules or don't follow them to make sure they understand where they have made a mistake but always maintaining that high standed    I think I deserve the role because am a fair person and I never take a side being in the staff team it brings a great responsibility because you are the face of the community and that to me its a great thing to be pleased about being an easy-going like am so approachable always a laugh I like doing the right things am an active player being on every day for a couple of hours my previous time as staff on police Rp i loved every seond making sure the community was having fun but maintaining the rules of the sever at the same time i have been on other departments within police Rp and i gained skills in everything from Pd,S.W.A.T,SCO19,To Moderator  and it all teached me patience goes a long way i know i have warning bus that was when i first joined the sever for being stupid but i learned my lesson i am a hundred present decanted to this role.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?first,  I would take the situations somewhere with both people involved if the person is cursing you I would gag them give them then warn them to stop if not I would warn them of staff disrespect, and with the Mass RDmING I would also give them a chance to explain themselves but to also make sure they know there will be series consequences to their actions but I will also check all the logs and to check the players warning where I would contact an admin to Issue them a Ban for 5 days+ and to make sure they read the MOTD.

Edited by Naylor34
steam id

-Support

You seem like a nice guy but I haven't seen you on a whole ton.
It could be time zone if I start seeing you more Ill switch it to a plus support!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• Naylor34 changed the title to Naylor34 Trail Mod application

+/-

+

You seem like a nice guy and I see a lot of effort in this staff app

-

I haven't seen him in game too much lately improve activity and I will put full +support

-Yours Truly Willy.

Edited by ShoLuh

|PD SM |Secret Service UDO|Moderator | $145 Donator

6 hours ago, hanxiii said:

-Support

It could be time zone if I start seeing you more Ill switch it to a plus support!

Just get more active in game and I will gladly plus support you

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

- Support

• Haven't seen you on
  • Multiple spelling errors in application (Trail Mod)
  • No poll
  • Edited application
  • MRDM question is hard to understand but from what I understood you would warn them before checking logs
  • Little effort put into application 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

- Support

-Personally I have never seen you on

-Didn't check applications for basic spelling errors before submitting. 

-Edited Application

-No Poll

-Last question is a bit of a mess, since you say to warn them for staff diss before you check the MRDM. All warnable offenses should be lumped together if its for one situation. 

I would start by working on activity and by proof reading your application, then you should be fit for staff. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 5/6/2021 at 6:58 AM, hanxiii said:

-Support

Scythes of Paradise

-support

Many reasons stated above,

Please put more effort into your next application if you do decide to re-apply, 

Missing required aspects like a Pole
also I have no idea who you are

Edited by GeneralDrDuck
Miss take

DEA High Command | DEA DCOS | FBI SAIC | FBI Deputy Head Instructor | Very Much Duck

On 5/7/2021 at 6:11 PM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• Many reasons stated above,
  • Please put more effort into your next application if you do decide to re-apply, 
  • Missing required aspects like a Pole

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png