CC taken down even though I am active?

Vampy

I have been using the custom class for over a year. I was not the owner, but I was added to the Custom Class "Corvo". Logged on yesterday and it is just no longer there. I spent lots of money on the CC and now it is just gone.

Edited by nkeighley06

If the owner goes inactive, It can still be removed.Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

2 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

If the owner goes inactive, It can still be removed.Β 

So there is no way for me to be like, reimbursed? Or put on a new CC or anything? It just sucks spending all that money for it to just be removed

2 minutes ago, nkeighley06 said:

So there is no way for me to be like, reimbursed? Or put on a new CC or anything? It just sucks spending all that money for it to just be removed

Not that I know of, If the owner goes inactive and the Custom Job gets removed there isn't anything you can do to my understanding.Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

1 minute ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Not that I know of, If the owner goes inactive and the Custom Job gets removed there isn't anything you can do to my understanding.Β 

Dang alright, money down the drain lol

Β 

Just now, Jayden said:

I am the owner of Corvo, the CC is now named Stan Lee. To my knowledge you didn't spend not even a penny on the Custom Job so I don't know why you're saying you did. I removed everyone from the CC a couple weeks ago.

I spent $20 on it?

Β 

1 minute ago, nkeighley06 said:

I spent $20 on it?

Β 

I wasn't including you adding yourself to the job when I said that, nor did I think that by a lot of money that you meant $20. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Laughing 1

Β 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Jayden said:

I wasn't including you adding yourself to the job when I said that, nor did I think that by a lot of money that you meant $20. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Its fine just sucks I was removed

Β 

• 3 weeks later...

20 is not a lot its just to add yourself. The Owner can remove anyone at anytimeΒ 

γ€ŽPoliceRP』:Β γ€–Β Ex CERT CommanderΒ γ€—γ€–Β Last Dispatch DirectorΒ γ€—
γ€Ž ImperialRP』:Β γ€–Β Ex SecondΒ SisterΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Seventh SisterΒ γ€—
γ€ŽStaff』:Β γ€–Β Ex PoliceRP Senior AdminΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex PoliceRP SeniorΒ Event TeamΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Senior ForumsΒ DiplomatΒ γ€—γ€–Β Ex Support SupervisorΒ γ€—

• ICE locked this topic