Day and Night System - Denied

Frish

What you want to see? -  I`d really love to see a Day/ Night System added

Why should we add it? -  I belive it would really make the Server more enjoyable and it would at to the realisim of the gameplay

What are the advantages of having this? - At night, the crime could go up= More work for all departments

Who is it mainly for? - It`s mainly for everybody

Links to any content - None

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support
adds to much lag

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

17 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

This was on the TrueNorth map and was removed.
(also has been denied before)

Used to be on this map too I think
Idk if it would but it seems like something that would cause lag

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

-SUPPORT

This was a thing when we came back to Rockford from TrueNorth and it was a huge lag fest due to all the cars having their lights on. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

- Support

I honestly would love to see this implemented into the server, but unfortunately the lag and optimization issue would be overbearing for a simple day/night cycle. If there was a system that would be well optimized and would add no clear difference in lag, I would change my - to a + and I am sure everyone else here would too.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

On 4/27/2021 at 4:02 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

This was a thing when we came back to Rockford from TrueNorth and it was a huge lag fest due to all the cars having their lights on. 

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher