Average Pipebomb enjoyer

Should i be a member of command  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a WO

• Yes
    • No

Your name on the roster: Lucas

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes i wanted to become command in gensec so i know a fair bit about command 

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: 2 Very old warns about me saying that dclass are bad at aiming and calling a dclass bad at the game 

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I think I'm pretty trustworthy in most peoples eyes and i try to help the branch as much as i can I'm very friendly and always have people around me asking me questions about the branch and i always try to improve on past mistakes i made I'm in love with this branch and this server and i always try to push myself to be better I'm always available for if I'm needed i know when how to promote i think i can be trusted with most things I'm very familiar with command due to me always being with command i also try not to minge most of time and try and keep a serious mood when needed 

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): i think i deserve a WO slot is because i have been trying to prepare myself for command for ages now and i think I'm ready to apply and i am very good at creating a good mood for the branch and i have worked very hard for this branch and I'm trying to work harder every day i always try to provide help for the branch i think I will be a decent command member i always try to be the best of the best and i think i could contribute a lot to resolving issues that may arise within the branch i think i will fit in well with command and i think a couple command member agree with me and i have shown strong leadership in this branch 

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): i have risen through the ranks and i think i have shown great leadership skills and i think i could be a good addition to command i am one of the hardest working Nu7 members i also think that i am ready for a command position since i have been in this server for years

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: i would give them a verbal warning telling them to stop disrespecting others and if they continue i would contact a higher up to ask about what punishment should be handed out

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: i would explain CoC and tell them to stop and if they continue i would contact a higher up about what disciplinary actions should be taken

Edited by russianweeb69

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

+ Points

++Activity

++ Pretty good amount of logs, trainings are OK as well (Duties)

+ SSGT, so not the lowest possible rank (Rank)

+No Nu7 Punishments, but has trivial warns, still there so no double positive (Punishments)

+ Staff (Bonus)

++ Good personal experience, fun to be around (Bonus)

+ Good answers (Scenarios)

--Experience, as he has only been in the branch for around 25 days (Experience)

-Grammar is a bigger issue, but is offset by other decorative parts of the application (Application)

Neutral-

Word count met, but not heavily exceeded

Points---

9+ points

3- points

+6 total point score (may be edited as other apps are viewed)

Edited by Zack / Zarl

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

33 minutes ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

++Activity

+ Does NCO Duties (Duties)

+ Staff (Bonus)

+No Nu7 Punishments

-Grammar is a bigger issue, but is offset by other decorative parts of the application (Application)

Neutral-

Warns are trivial, offset by staff so no - points

Points---

8+ points

3- points

+5 total point score (may be edited as other apps are viewed)

Seems really fit for the job +support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+Support

Lucas, first thing I want to say is that your activity is just incredible. You are almost on every day and you are doing an extremely good job as NCO. I've seen you play a lot on Nu7 and you always did a great job. You are a very good person in-game and OOC too! You got some Warns but it's not a big deal if they are old. Everybody can make mistakes. I am sure that you fit for the job and I really want you too by my side as a Command member. If you continue your incredible job as a SSGT I am sure that you'll be accepted. You got good answers for the scenarios but you can add some more information ( Don't delete the whole App.. Just press the 3 little dots and press edit ). Anyway, I am really proud of your progress in Nu7 and yea I wish you some luck to get accepted !

If I made some mistake in the reply I want to say: Yes

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

7 hours ago, Bread said:

-Support, again. You deleted your last one and I do not think you are ready at this time.

Alright, so you were also removed from Nu-7 for Mass Toxicity, and you still frequently diss people behind their back. I don't see you fit for command, sorry.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

56 minutes ago, Echo Romeo said:

Alright, so you were also removed from Nu-7 for Mass Toxicity, and you still frequently diss people behind their back. I don't see you fit for command, sorry.

Times change that was a while ago most people have noticed considerable amount of changes in my behavior since then it really isnt anything big anymore

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

4 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

++Activity

+No Nu7 Punishments, but has trivial warns, still there so no double positive (Punishments)

+ Staff (Bonus)

Neutral-

Points---

9+ points

3- points

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

8 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Points

++Activity

+ Staff (Bonus)

Neutral-

Points---

9+ points

3- points

+support
Him and another E11 DUO RAIDED CI for me and WON. Killing me and MULTIPLE CI when they were outnumbered 21 to 2. 100% deserves CMD for a well executed plan and it worked. As well good activity on the server and a chill dude.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-support

reasons stated above 

whilst you may be active I have had many issues with you and have had to talk with Nu7 command multiple times due to your behavior

I do not see you fit for WO at this time 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

• Bread locked this topic