Adding pickaxes to sarkic gold+ - Denied

Its Buck

What are you suggesting? -  Add a pickaxe to sarkic prophet and whatever the gold job is (I’m at school so I can’t check rn)

How would this change better the server? - It would reward those who donate to gold or higher. It could also boost sarkic activity so it’s not just 1 or 2 but instead possibly 4 or 5. It also allows people to grind money with the surface exclusive ores like wood and anomalous gem

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - sarkic/gold+ donators  

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-Support

Sarkic having pickaxes doesn't exactly solve the problem of Sarkic activity, if people are just there to mine, then the whole point of Sarkic is ruined.

And if D-Class escape and want to mine, then Sarkic will just kidnap them with little to no effort.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

-support

sarkic weren't made for that.

If you want to mine minerals, use dclass miner or diamond.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

- MASSIVE SUPPORT

The whole point of the wood/anomalous/diamond ore being on surface is because it is supposed to be a challenge to get. The challenge of escaping the facility as a D class is rewarded with a lot of money from mining. By letting sarkics mine, it removes the whole challenge and value of anomalous ore. This could possible also break the in game economy with donators silver and up being hella rich from mining wood all day.

-Support

• It is supposed to be difficult to get the ores on surface
  • That is not the purpose of Sarkic
  • Even IF this was added, the only reason people would get on it would be to mine.
  • Just use D-Class jobs with the pickaxe and escape.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

-Support

-Big Reason D-class escape is too mine ores on surface

-There is a pretty good reason no class other than D-class get Pickaxes, That being that any class with a pickaxes that has surface access would be filled with people not actually using the role for it's intended purpose, and just using it to mine.

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

6 hours ago, recon said:

- MASSIVE SUPPORT

The whole point of the wood/anomalous/diamond ore being on surface is because it is supposed to be a challenge to get. The challenge of escaping the facility as a D class is rewarded with a lot of money from mining. By letting sarkics mine, it removes the whole challenge and value of anomalous ore. This could possible also break the in game economy with donators silver and up being hella rich from mining wood all day.

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

Sure, lets make the blood thirsty cultists become members of society and

convert to a life of mining

-Support, literally does make any sense at all

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

10 hours ago, recon said:

- MASSIVE SUPPORT

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

-Support

Sarkics are meant to raid, not to mine. Plus it would make surface mining way too easy and exploitable.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

On 4/23/2021 at 5:57 AM, OWNED said:

Sure, lets make the blood thirsty cultists become members of society and

convert to a life of mining

-Support, literally does make any sense at all

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 4/22/2021 at 8:54 PM, Mind Stone said:

-Support

• It is supposed to be difficult to get the ores on surface
  • That is not the purpose of Sarkic
  • Even IF this was added, the only reason people would get on it would be to mine.
  • Just use D-Class jobs with the pickaxe and escape.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."