14 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Slurmp

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Slurmp

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:424166173

4. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): mr flake#0049

5. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes before my computer broke I was a Senior Mod on this server and know the rules to the server for the most part and still remember how to use all of the commands a senior mod would use

6. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): September 15th 2019

7. What date did you make your forums account?: September 15th 2019

8. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Gold

9. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 0 throughout my entire time on this serverimage.thumb.png.e6ae3c008b1a88765a5fcf74c046e224.png

10. Have you donated?: Yes

11. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

12. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

13. Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

14. Timezone: EST

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I am an extremely responsible member on the server and being a previous staff member I have experience that most other T-mods would not have starting out. I am senior command in research and I am good at talking to people without losing my cool and even if I were to lose my cool a little bit I would still speak to someone in a calm manner and not yell at them and I am very good at listening to people and the situations they are in and love to help them in the best ways that I can. I try to do my best when I am doing something as serious as staffing and I make sure I am handing out punishments to the guilty member of my staff sits and not the innocent ones that have done nothing wrong and make sure that the person in my sit has truly broken a rule on this server. If given the ability I try to let people off with a verbal warning (if the punishment guidelines allows me to) especially if they are brand new to the server because they could be completely new to gmod and this server could be their very first gmod experience and I would not want to punish them for something that they could have never known about and make them dislike the server immediately after joining if I have the ability to do so. I wish to give everyone a fair experience on the server and I am never biased while handing out punishments in research and would never be biased while doing staff either. I just wish to help people farther than just in research in terms of dealing with people that are ruining other people's time on the server.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would ask for him/her to calm down 1-2 times and if they do not calm down I will gag and mute them to then force them to be quiet and I would check logs to see how many people they have killed and then seeing that they have MRDM'd I would warn them for MRDM and staff dis. I would then call the proper staff member to come and ban said player since I would not be able to do so as a trial moderator or moderator.

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

+Support
Former Senior Moderator, E-11 Captain, and current SCMD in Research.
Answers are decent, and he has experience. Also has a clean reputation and is trustworthy; fit for staff.
Activity is decent, as he tends to get on later on during the day after his daily routine, but it could be improved.

15 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support
Answers are decent, and he has experience. Also has a clean reputation and is trustworthy; fit for staff.
Activity is decent, as he tends to get on later on during the day after his daily routine, but it could be improved.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

44 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support

4 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

13 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

13 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 4/20/2021 at 6:54 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

Biggest Minge | Hoovy Where is my Paycheck? SEC

8 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Reasons above.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+Sup, He's been around before and will probably do well again this time around.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

13 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Reasons above.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support
-Very Active
- Not that much of a "minge"
-Fit for the job
-I trust that you won't abuse your powers *cough cough*

Note: I think I've seen you on mod before

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 4/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

On 4/20/2021 at 6:54 PM, Starstep said:

+Support