JustJess

Would I make a good CMDR?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good CMDR?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : DT VCMDR JL8

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Death Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There’s several reasons why I’d like to become commander of this branch; these reasons include the ability to reform Death Troopers and update it to keep its ability to run smoothly. Another is I’d like to continue to build a positive relationship with other battalions and Death Troopers on the server. Another reason as well is I’d like to continue to help officers grow into being senior officers and help them continue to grow and understand their responsibilities as well.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 2 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander of this branch is to make sure everything is running smoothly with no issues. Another purpose is to give out orders which would filter down through the Vice Commanders and officers to assist in completing tasks that are needed. The final purpose is to ensure the chain of command is set in stone and followed.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There’s several reasons why I should be trusted to become a Commander in Death Troopers. One of the first reasons is the amount of work I’ve put in so far, since being in my VCMDR position I have completely made sure there was no inactive's/LOA's expired  in the roster, I have updated and revamped the SOP even adding in a VIP Squad protection system, I’ve boosted our NCO ranks which has continually assisted in increasing Death Trooper activity and finally I’ve been enforcing and encouraging more training and activities for Death troopers to complete. The second reason is the respect I’ve gained from my fellow Death Troopers, since being in Death Troopers as I’ve worked my way up I’ve built a bond with them, and some have even encouraged me to apply. The third and final reason I should be trusted to be Death Trooper Commander is so far I’ve shown the ability of mine to implement ideas troopers bring to me or ideas on my own that benefit the existence of Death Troopers and even the Future of Death Troopers.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online 3-5 hours weekdays, but weekends 1-2 since I work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, I do not have any warnings on the server

7 minutes ago, Polarity said:

+Support

- Extremely dedicated to DT
- Active

- Easy to interact with

Good luck you deserve it!

DT commander JL8, kinda has a nice ring to it 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

12 minutes ago, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

I’m all for it! 
Good luck Jess!!!!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

53 minutes ago, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

yeah yeah let's go

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

3 hours ago, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png                                                  

8 hours ago, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

I'm Da Baby Let's Go.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

13 hours ago, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

Good Luck JL8! -Lucy

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

14 hours ago, JustJess said:

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : DT VCMDR JL8

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Death Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There’s several reasons why I’d like to become commander of this branch; these reasons include the ability to reform Death Troopers and update it to keep its ability to run smoothly. Another is I’d like to continue to build a positive relationship with other battalions and Death Troopers on the server. Another reason as well is I’d like to continue to help officers grow into being senior officers and help them continue to grow and understand their responsibilities as well.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 2 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander of this branch is to make sure everything is running smoothly with no issues. Another purpose is to give out orders which would filter down through the Vice Commanders and officers to assist in completing tasks that are needed. The final purpose is to ensure the chain of command is set in stone and followed.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There’s several reasons why I should be trusted to become a Commander in Death Troopers. One of the first reasons is the amount of work I’ve put in so far, since being in my VCMDR position I have completely made sure there was no inactive's/LOA's expired  in the roster, I have updated and revamped the SOP even adding in a VIP Squad protection system, I’ve boosted our NCO ranks which has continually assisted in increasing Death Trooper activity and finally I’ve been enforcing and encouraging more training and activities for Death troopers to complete. The second reason is the respect I’ve gained from my fellow Death Troopers, since being in Death Troopers as I’ve worked my way up I’ve built a bond with them, and some have even encouraged me to apply. The third and final reason I should be trusted to be Death Trooper Commander is so far I’ve shown the ability of mine to implement ideas troopers bring to me or ideas on my own that benefit the existence of Death Troopers and even the Future of Death Troopers.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online 3-5 hours weekdays, but weekends 1-2 since I work.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No, I do not have any warnings on the server

100% would love to see this, Good Luck Jess!

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

+Massive Support

This comes from me as a Friend, and a person who has single handily witnessed your struggle and hard work. I absolutely massively think you deserve this position. You have put so much strength and hard work into DT and you put all that strength into it even though YOU HAVE CARONA AND YOU STILL ON EVERYDAY. Like, you're strong as hell and extremely smart. You deserve this position massively from the stuff and dedication you have done and have for the server. 

- Amazing

- Hard working

- Has carona and still palys

- Smart

- Has changed things for DT for the better

- Very supervising 

- cute

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 4/15/2021 at 6:35 PM, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 4/16/2021 at 1:16 AM, Sponge The Great said:

+1

Support

- Amazing person to look up to in DT

- Helps all new people, by giving in-depth guides

- Kind and friendly to everyone

- Has great leadership, and would definitely make a great DT commander.

^This person knows. JL8 is super active and has always been super dedicated to the DT battalion. I believe she would make an excellent Commander!!!

Good luck!!

Edited by Barrett

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 4/15/2021 at 5:35 PM, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

+Massive Support

-Great Vice Commander

-Extremely Dedicated To DT

-Super Great Person

Fuckin love ya JL8 Good luck

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 4/15/2021 at 6:35 PM, Polarity said:

+Support

- Active

- Easy to interact with

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

On 4/16/2021 at 5:16 AM, Sponge The Great said:

+1

Support

- Amazing person to look up to in DT

- Helps all new people, by giving in-depth guides

- Kind and friendly to everyone

- Has great leadership, and would definitely make a great DT commander.

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF