Should I be accepted?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Y/N?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Rats

What is your steam name?: the real femboy hooters

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:154381053

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early February 2021

What date did you make your forums account? February 8th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

20210412210326_1.thumb.jpg.b84d8d780d21e3a68f9f9026fed93531.jpg

Have you donated?: Nope 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: Nah

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yea

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Now that I've become event team, I can see all the sits that are made. I've noticed more and more different sits not being taken, usually due to staff doing something else when they're made. I think as a staff member I can help alleviate that issue and also calm down maybe some more heated situations on the server. I also have a decent amount of time on the server, and I believe that I understand the rules well. I'm also not afraid to ask for help if I think that I need it. I'm also decently well known around the server, as I am junior command in CI R&D and also in maintenance, medical, and security (currently). Being on event team has also made me more familiar with different ULX commands and how they work so I wouldn't need much training on how to use them. In conclusion, I think I'd be a great addition to the staff team! 😛

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I'd take a sit if one was made, or just bring them to me first. If all they did was curse at me I'd probably gag them so I'd be able to check damage logs and see if they actually did or how many times they did.  I'd then formally warn them for "Staff Diss | Mass RDM" and call an admin over to issue the ban. 

13 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

Major +support

Is in Ci command

dosent minge 

good RDM awnser 

Not much to add here

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

13 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

Major +support

Is in Ci command

dosent minge 

good RDM awnser 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

17 hours ago, Ryan th0z said:

Major +support

Is in Ci command

dosent minge 

good RDM awnser 

Don't see why they shouldn't be staff
Good Luck!!

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+Support

- You are a good event team member and I believe you will maximize those skills in staff.

- You are involved with different departments therefore giving you a better feel for the server.

- You answered the RDM question very well.

- You are mature.

+Support

Reasons above. You're a good member in the community. Good luck! 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

8 hours ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

- You are a good event team member and I believe you will maximize those skills in staff.

- You are involved with different departments therefore giving you a better feel for the server.

- You are mature.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

8 hours ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

- You are mature.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT