milks 48 hours

Milk Man

sorry guys but my time has come. almost a year and 2 months and i couldn’t make it any more. been going through a lot and don’t have it in me to fix myself so i think i need a break from everything.

mrivers: love u man keep up the work. i’m sorry i did this without telling u but it’s heavy.

frog; man we go back. i’m sorry i haven’t been the best command member but u know what i’m going through

smith: man the shit we used to do. i love u man we were the god duo. i miss doing patrols with u and i hope u do too.

cammy: love u scottish bitch. sorry i didn’t say bye before i left but i’ll probably be back one day. 

crease: u trained me. u were my mentor. and u were always there for me when i needed help. i love u man. although a lot of drama happened with u u acted like i was ur main problem and helped me with anything i needed. i love u man.

beans: what can i even say lol. ur amazing and one of the top people on the server. i hope u get promoted soon. 

anyone else that i missed i’ll add later but i love state so much and only wish the best. 

love 

-Trooper Captain Milk

f in the chat.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

• Head of Staff

Sad to see you go Milk, it was great getting to know you and having you in State, and your contributions to the department and SPHP will not be forgotten. We will miss you!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Its sad to see you go man, you were the first person I knew in State. Thanks for all the memories and I hope life goes good for you.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela