3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Gunnery Officer

• Yes, (Explain)
    • No, (Explain)

What is your ingame name?:  Midshipmen Luke

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:521876500

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen 

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn (Classy)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can make havoc more active along with helping them out where needed. I also would be able to help recruit them when I get the tryout certification. I can also improve team building exercises. I also can help them with planning sims and trainings. I also can help them improve on what is needed within their SOP’s and exercises. I also would be able to improve the branch to help grow. I also wish to help make havoc and have a voice that can give experiences of what didn’t work at all if they go down the way of the old naval engineering and early 31st. I also believe I can improve the branch by being able to be active in the early hours of the day as well as the later hours of the day. I also believe I can bring a new view of how things could work. I also believe I can improve the branch by showing them that the naval is there for them when they need it. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: The reason I think I should be trusted is due to me holding officers ranks in Naval engineers and 31st along with me holding officer ranks in IQ at one time. I also have become a staff member when I worked with Police RP I was a Senior Moderator my transfer to imperial RP dropped me down a rank. I also hold a support position which is a trusted position within the community as it holds a lot of power within TS and Discord. I also have gotten to NCO in a few other battalions and units where I was an asset in most of the battalions and units I have worked in within my time in all the community servers. I also believe I should be trusted as I also have been trying to help out with maintenance patrols and such along with I have taught some havoc how to use there fortification table due to them not known

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to help improve havoc along with improving battalions that work with havoc. The reason I also want this rank is to help make havoc more fun and I also wish to get this rank so I can help the other gunnery officers do what is needed. The reason I want this rank also is to help out other people while also giving myself something to do. I also want this rank to help players both in the navy and in havoc better. I also want this rank so I can help make gunnery officers better than ever with the rest of it staff along with I want this rank to help be a greater asset and use to the ship. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, Sir.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within this assigned branch is to help the branch as a whole grow and help them recruit people. I also believe my purpose is to help other gunnery officers help the branch and to help Havoc get a new view on everything and experiences. I also believe my purpose also is to make sure that battalion relations  between Naval and havoc to be at an all time high. I would also say my purpose is to help maintain the ship and keep the ship safe from bombs and keeping the armament supply and working.

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

2 hours ago, The Ky said:

+Support
-Active
Very Nice person talk to
-Interested in havoc often coming to EC check how everything doing and asking question
-Would be a perfect for the position 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/30/2021 at 4:16 PM, The Ky said:

+Support
-Active
Very Nice person talk to
-Interested in havoc often coming to EC check how everything doing and asking question
-Would be a perfect for the position 

Has been speaking to me about Havoc, Questions & More, 
Very interesting guy and a excellent candidate.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Accepted
Please speak to Tenn Graneet (Ugs) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png