Mazes Resignation

Maze The Infamous

Its Been A Fun Time Lads, Im Just Not Enjoying The Server Anymore Shits Changed I'll Still be Poppin In to Say hi and everything but im just gonna call it To Tired To Mention People Also To Lazy To So Cya All Good things must come to an end 👋

Edited by [GL] A Youtube SponsorShip
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

Aw Maze is going too? Bruh 😞

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Bruh all the og’s are leaving. Sad to see you go maze. Take it easy man

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

I had something to say, but forgot. 

(Cya dude. Drop by at some point in-game. Fun having you around while we did!)

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Goodbye detective Peter Griffin.

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

38 minutes ago, Saint 🙂 said:

no, you don't get to leave me 😭

nah but in all seriousness, you've been with me through everything since the start, and I won't forget all the memories we made. be sure to stick around so we can play other games, please. ;-;

Bet I can make stuff like that happen

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

On 3/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, Mary said:

F

F

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

Sad day you were with me for most of my events man and we hosted some good events together

On 3/29/2021 at 11:11 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

one of the only people who was around when I was still a 1LT. I remember how hyped you were by my fellow command and you followed through with it! Have a good one my guy!

And I swear I was their when you were a 1LT

• Laughing 1

stinky and you suck at destiny LMAO

but honestly, you were a homie and im glad we go into retirement together 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• ICE locked this topic