Please unban me- Denied

Stirringwheat18

9 minutes ago, Stirringwheat18 said:

Steam user name StirringWheat18.Ok, So I was banned for advertising, but I didn't even mean to, I wasn't givin any information on this advertising, and I wasn't even warned for it or told it was bad.I would love to be unbanned, thankyou.

Edit your post and use this format if you want your appeal to be reviewed

Steam Name: 

SteamID:

Ingame Name:

Ban Length: 

Admin that Banned you:

Reason for Ban:

Dispute:

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

-SUPPORT

Posting links to another community is not allowed at all. With that said, I see that you are having some issues with your appeal. 

STEAM_0:0:580816471 <----- this is your actual SteamID and from the looks of it, you were warned for advertisement a few hours prior to your ban so the part where you said you were never warned was a lie. 

Not to mention the 11 warns you have, you managed to get in a short amount of time. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

Posting links to another community is not allowed at all. With that said, I see that you are having some issues with your appeal. 

STEAM_0:0:580816471 <----- this is your actual SteamID and from the looks of it, you were warned for advertisement a few hours prior to your ban so the part where you said you were never warned was a lie. 

Not to mention the 11 warns you have, you managed to get in a short amount of time. 

52 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

1 minute ago, Stirringwheat18 said:

I ment I never got warned for advertisment before, no one ever told me it was bad

I won't do a back and forth with you. However, I will say one thing. 

Going to a community just to advertise another community is not something that people do. All communities will tell you this. People get banned from servers on discord and even have their accounts disabled because they are advertising other servers, communities and things of the sort. You don't have to be told that "it's bad." Maybe remember that the next time you go advertising another community in the future. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

8 hours ago, Eternity said:

I don't really remember the ban but it must of been bad if i permanently banned you. I wouldn't of banned you if it was an accident. You would of put it in OOC chat or something which is not accidental. 

Eternity doesn't ban unless it is needed ^
-Support
No format
You Advertised

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

-No Format

-Replying to Post for no reason

-Eternity doesn't accidentally perma ban someone  

-The I was never told advertising is bad excuse is not valid (In the MOTD and its common sense)

-Custom Steam ID isn't a thing that's just your profile link

-No Steam ID

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor