Vital's Event Team Application

Vital

Should I Be Apart Of The Event Team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Apart Of The Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Vital

Steam ID: 76561199140080937

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold / Tmod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1 week (like 1 day away from 2 tho)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Pretty good in my opinion

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 5

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): The Event team has always interested me due to the creation of the events and the feeling of everyone in the community coming together and just playing a fun game together. i feel as if i was accepted into the event team i could do so. Due to my activity i am always able to be on and help build and brainstorm ideas, i would really like to be one of the people who can help the community come together and have a good time. Gaming light events have brought me a lot of good memories and i would like the chance to do so for others.  With me being apart of the Event team i feel as if i could do Events quite often and bring a lot of help to the team day in and day out, and due to my activity at night i would love to hold them then as well because there is not a lot happening at those times and end the day with a good event for everyone!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): We could do a Snipers Vs Runners where there is a 3x32 plastic pannel down the middle with props you can sorta hie behind and then snipers on either side. (Sniper is event team members+ The first 3 runners to the other side without dying wins. 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 11-6

Saturday and Sunday: 11-6 (i may be gone Saturdays tho just depends)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes Of course!

Edited by Vital

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

On 3/24/2021 at 7:26 PM, Tyler228 said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

Best of luck

Good staff member
Friendly

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor