Drippy's Forum Diplomat Application

Drippy

Should Drippy Become a Forums Diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Drippy Become a Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Drippy

Steam Name: [GL] Drippy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125117392

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Police RP - Admin

How often are you online on the forums?: I browse the forums daily, checking the forums roughly every couple of hours.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?: I believe I'm qualified to serve as a Forums Diplomat due to several reasons. For starters, I have prior experience when it comes to moderating forums within communities, and I am well versed in the forums rules on here. Secondly, I always try to remain respectful, and professional when taking reports, or dealing with situations in game on PoliceRP whether it be on staff, or a report on someone in a department I am in. Thirdly, I would consider myself a trusted, and respected member of the community, as I am currently an Admin on PoliceRP, as well as the SWAT Co-Commander. Based off of prior experience, and the current positions I hold in PoliceRP, I feel that I would be qualified to serve as a Forums Diplomat.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?: I do consider myself to have a good judgement, and I keep a level head when it comes to making important decisions. As a Co-Commander of SWAT on PoliceRP I have to deal with any command reports that may arise, and recently we had a pretty difficult decision to make. There was a command member who acted unprofessional, and messed around in another department, resulting in him being removed from command and receiving a strike in SWAT. He then proceeded to act immature, and unprofessional in one of the SWAT channels, and I gave him one last chance to change his act. He was placed on a 3 week DNP, striked again, and was told he would be removed if his behavior persisted. One of the main reasons he wasn't removed is because of the good work he had done for the department. The individual had waited out his 3 week DNP, changed his behavior, and is now back into command in SWAT. He definitely changed, and has improved his act. This was probably one of the more difficult decisions I've had to make on the PoliceRP server, because this individual worked very hard in SWAT, and always wanted to help out. I'm glad that this was the outcome because the individual is back in command, and doing good work just like before.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?: I would first find out what server the user in question is banned on, and them proceed to privately message them on the forums. I would direct them to the correct place to appeal their ban if they wish to do so and telling them that spamming posts is not the way to go about getting a ban removed, and if they continue to spam posts/topics I would hide their posts and inform the Head Diplomat.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?: I would make a post on the topic where the users are arguing, letting them know to keep their responses to a +Support or a -Support or else the topic would be locked. If anything was posted that violates the Forum Rules, I would hide the post and inform the Head Diplomat. If the arguing persists after my response, I would lock the thread, and once again, inform the Head Diplomat of the situation.

Edited by Drippy
Added poll

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

+Support
Active on the forums
Great Staff member
Like Amongst the community

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support without a doubt!

-Very active

-One of the nicest people i have met on this server!

-Very active on forums!

Feel like he will do an awesome job! Good luck Drippy!

Edited by Vital

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

8 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active on the forums
Great Staff member
Like Amongst the community

Only have had good experiences with him

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Major +Support 

- Active on forums 

- Friendly

- Mature

- Well known and liked within the community 

- Awesome Staff member 

- Only had good experiences with him

Best of luck! 

On 3/21/2021 at 5:15 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support 

- good staff member

-active on forums

- well liked member

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021