Senku Security blacklist appeal

Senku

Steam Name: Senku

Ingame Name: Senku

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:432587574

Job Blacklisted From: Security branch

Reason for the Job Blacklist: "Anti semitism" (I got blacklisted when i got permbanned)

Dispute: 

There is one thing i need to write from start. If Security Command or SMT  denied that appeal from the beginning i will respect that. I wrote something very bad and i know i need to receive punishment. 

Situation

So that situation was ~~2 am (for me ~~8am). Event birthday boi started. Technicly they just changed a size model for Maintenance Command and that was all. I was on gensec channel and i was on jugg job."Birthday boi" went to Dblock. When they saw a "birthday boi" they started to scream someyhink about killing the child. "Birthday boi" Went to a corridor. I went to a corridor too. In that moment i got a very stupid and as it later turned out a dangerous thought for my being on this server. I grabed a incendiary grenade and i wrote on a chat "burn the kid" and "lets take him to the aushwic". In that moment i was thinking about that joke. i knew thats a very very very bad and terrebly joke but i can't delete that so i just did nothing.
SOME TIME LATER
I got teleported on a site with player "Theereaper". In first second i was thinking "maybe i killed him by mistake" because in that moment was a sarctic raid and i forgot about that ooc messege. Later i realize that. That site is about the ooc. "Thereaper" got banned and it was my turn. I need to say I didn't got time to say something about that situation. Mind teleported here and said he is dissapointed. I was feeling very bad. My heart was dying and my brain wasnt working at all because of the stress. I just got banned for 1 day. I only got 2 informations in my brain. First - Blacklist from security, Second- ban for ??? days (i didn't knew that because as i said by brain cells were in another demention). In second i join to a TS channel and ask how long is blacklist. I was thinking blacklist is working like DoNotTrain list. Answer was permament. When i join to the server i saw a big word: permament ban. So i start wroting  ban appeal and job blacklist appeal.
The End.

My apologies and thoughts

I want to apologies everyone for my action. It was very stupid and bad from my site that i did it. Im so sorry for everything i did. I will never do it again. I dont have anythink to a jews or any other nation. I want to be in gensec. i was playing on security 8 hour per day and even more. I like that job and i want to play on it more. I will show that i can be a good security and i will repair my reputation.

My apologies and thoughts for Security Command

I m sorry, You trusted me and gave me SFC and i just disappointed you with my actions. You gave my the chance to grow in gensec and i thank you for that. I am sorry Six. I am sorry Mind. I am sorry Jack. I am sorry every other command member. I will be better and i will never do it again i promise you that. 

What i want

I just want to get second chance. I like playing on this server so much as a security. You can give me 2 strikes for that. You can add me to DoNotTrain list for next 2 weeks from my unban. You can add me to suspect list if something like that is working. I just want to play on security even as officer for another 6 months.

Ending

i want to say sorry to every person i offended with that line. As i said Im so sorry and i will never do it again. If Security Command or SMT denied that appeal its ok. Over all it was very good 6 months of my life and i want to do it again. 
So long Raccoon City Gensec

Edited by Senku

image.png.5ba93e5d0032f540b801958107b5def2.png

Ima go with a +/- support on this one

Gensec is one of the branches that provides access to stuff like MTF and warden, so it plays a big part in the server.

your ban was reduced by rookie so clearly SMT thinks you deserve a second chance.

but the -support is that you did say something bad and Gensec command has every right to keep the blacklist in place. Personally I believe in second chances but at the end of the day it’s up to command

good luck tho!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 minutes ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

Ima go with a +/- support on this one

Gensec is one of the branches that provides access to stuff like MTF and warden, so it plays a big part in the server.

your ban was reduced by rookie so clearly SMT thinks you deserve a second chance.

but the -support is that you did say something bad and Gensec command has every right to keep the blacklist in place. Personally I believe in second chances but at the end of the day it’s up to command

good luck tho!

Thank you

-/+Support but you do always mic spam on GENSEC and it’s gotta to the point where I have to just mute you in game (on my end through the tab menu). Also GENSEC command do have the right to blacklist you, however do you deserve a second chance? I’m bias on the question so I won’t really answer it but it’s up to GENSEC command.

Free From GL ❤️

8 minutes ago, Mary said:

-/+Support but you do always mic spam on GENSEC and it’s gotta to the point where I have to just mute you in game (on my end through the tab menu). Also GENSEC command do have the right to blacklist you, however do you deserve a second chance? I’m bias on the question so I won’t really answer it but it’s up to GENSEC command.

Yes i need to stop with binds because everyone wants me to stop it (like srsly)

Edited by Senku

+/- Support

Maybe a reduction to a month or two after your ban but not a full appeal. You still crossed a line even if it was minor. Security would not want any part of that in their branch. I definitely wouldn't want it in mine.

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

+/- Support

Maybe a reduction to a month or two after your ban but not a full appeal. You still crossed a line even if it was minor. Security would not want any part of that in their branch. I definitely wouldn't want it in mine.

Yes i know as i said , i dont want full appeal. I want to get punishment for my action

34 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You still crossed a line even if it was minor. Security would not want any part of that in their branch. I definitely wouldn't want it in mine.

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Support

What you said was absolutely and utterly terrible. Any sane person knows the atrocities committed at that place and yet you had the nerve to make a joke about sending somebody there. And lets add some more context to what happened last night shall we? If my memory is correct, there was also some mention of race in this conversation. 4 members of security command (myself included) witnessed this in chat. You were literally blacklisted by me last night and you already made an appeal. More time needs to pass.

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

7 minutes ago, Mind Stone said:

-Support

What you said was absolutely and utterly terrible. Any sane person knows the atrocities committed at that place and yet you had the nerve to make a joke about sending somebody there. And lets add some more context to what happened last night shall we? If my memory is correct, there was also some mention of race in this conversation. 4 members of security command (myself included) witnessed this in chat. You were literally blacklisted by me last night and you already made an appeal. More time needs to pass.

Ok , you are rights. Yes more time need to pass 

Also thats what i wrote

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2428098960

Denied.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png