SpinXO Trial Moderator application - Denied

Spin_XO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In game name:SpinXO

Steam account:SpinXO
Steam ID:76561199060699350

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do in different Police RP servers I have done a little bit of Staffing not much

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I think about Jan 2021 don't know the exact day 

What date did you make your forums account?
:Around Jan 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
:i currently have Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
Two 
https://imgur.com/a/99QkQ9G

Have you donated?
YES about 80$

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
NO not anymore use to be on a police rp server but it shut down

Have you read the staff guidelines at
YES

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):I think I would be great because I am great with communicating with other players and working things out and im great at at  doing things independently .When I have to solve problems I try yo work things out to the best of my ability's also involving the community 
I'm am not a person who would abuse the permissions given to me and I never choose between people I like more everyone should be treated the same. I have a great sense of leadership just helping people out and making things easier is just something I enjoy doing and would not regret. I also want to be Trial moderator for the falling reasons has
I have had a little bit of experience of staffing on a police rp server(has of course I have a very long way to go) that got shut down a long while ago Concluding as what i think is Staff is about helping people ,not constantly boasting about your rank and to continuing to make relationships with the community to help make things go in the right direction.  
AND most defiantly I do not approve favoritism as I said before I do not choose my actions for the people I like more favoritism is unacceptable are players are to be treated equally.
Also I am always hardworking and I love the server community and I am active whenever I am able to play!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:The first thing i would do would be bring him to a secluded area so I can talk to him and see what's wrong and why he said that. Second some people just are not understood and may just be having a bad day so in those cases i would take things nice and easy and speak to the person individually 
I would search for every reason and try my best to make sure I am doing the right thing. Also I would check logs to see if the guy was telling the truth if not i would work things out to the best of my ability's and if the case was RDM and the person was simply telling the truth I would contact another admin and to ban him because RDM is not a good thing to do plus it is (bannable)

Sincerely SpinXO

Major -Support

-Forums account is 43 minutes old as of posting this

-No forums activity at all 

-Never seen you on 

-Last question isn't right fully

-Not much work into the application. Its hard to read, everything is spaced really weirdly 

-No Poll

Edited by Beelzebub

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-support 

I have no idea who you are at all so I have nothing about if your a mimge or not 

Brands new fourms account that was probably only made to make this app

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

5 hours ago, yh said:

-Support 

- Forums account created an hour ago 

- Don't really know who you are 

- No Poll 

- Messy Application 

This is gonna be a major -Support
-inactive
-Clueless most of the time
-Reasons above^

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

8 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major -Support

-Never seen you on 

-Not much work into the application. Its hard to read, everything is spaced really weirdly 

-No Poll

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

11 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major -Support

-Never seen you on 

-No Poll

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

-Support

Literally no activity on forums

kinda mingey 

No Poll

I also noticed that the application itself is very uhhh not good

Edited by ragle

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

13 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major -Support

-Never seen you on 

-No Poll

I agree with Beelze here, there's a lot of things you need to work on first before you become staff. 

14 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Major -Support

-Never seen you on 

-No Poll

HUGE - Support

-Not active on forums

-Who are you? Haven't seen you once.

• Heart-Eyes 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 3/14/2021 at 3:06 AM, yh said:

-Support 

- Forums account created an hour ago 

- Don't really know who you are 

- No Poll 

- Messy Application 

Reasons stated here

- also last question isn’t right fully

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 3/14/2021 at 12:50 AM, Beelzebub said:

Major -Support

-Never seen you on 

-No Poll

Wrong format

low activity 

never seen you on

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png