• No

In-Game Name:
Mary

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : 
STEAM_0:1:519066521

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):
Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:
Around 8-9 weeks. It's bugged in-game so it only shows that I have a day instead of the full time.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:
MTF E11 SM and GenSec LCPL (If I haven't been removed from GenSec yet)

What is your timezone?:
EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):
8.5/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):
I used to be a former ET member and Senior Moderator for SCP-RP

How Active are you? (1/10):
I have just gotten off LOA but I will be on almost everyday.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):
Currently 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
For one, I can be trusted with ET powers as I have been a senor moderator as well as a ET member before resigning due to family issues. I know how to do most, if not all, of the ULX commands and how to use them correctly. I can also be trusted not to use my staff powers off-duty, I have never used them while off the job only maybe once to help someone that was stuck in the ceiling of D-Block.  Since I was a former senior moderator, I know how to fully control my actions and the commands that most staff and ET use. 

I know I haven't been around, however, this is mostly due to having family stuff come up and being join. I used to be on everyday, be it on D-Class, staff, or even E-11 when I was a 2LT. I promise if I were to get ET once again, I would do events almost everyday so that other people can have fun stuff to do and so that the foundation doesn't get bored. When I put my heart to something, everyone can say how I would get it done within a few days and actually care about the things I put my time into. I loved doing events, at one point events were the only thing keeping me from leaving entirely. 

I am also every well known around the server, having been in almost every branch or just having around in TS late at night. Everyone that knows me truly can say how hard working I am and how much time I have actually put into staff and ET before I had left fully. I do really wish for a second try at ET, as it is really fun and I know that my events would be fun for others to do and just something for others to do while the server is at downtime or if it's late at night.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
I was thinking of doing a mass SCP-049 zombie event. I would start off by 049 getting out of containment and slowly start turning the people around him into zombies. Depending on if the server is really active at that time, the number of zombies would grow fast and MTF would have to work together to try and stop them. MTF would get turned here and there while some zombies would die. Soon, 049 would get out the building which would lead to a huge battle between the zombies and MTF/CI. 

I know the idea is kind of basic but I have never seen it down in my time on the server and it seems like a fun thing to do. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:
Before my favorite SCP was SCP-1762, but as of late I haven't really found an SCP that I really like. SCP-1762 used to be my favorite because of how the SCP really depended on others for it's survival. It kind of showed how some people are like that, depending on others, which lead to them sadly dyeing out. 

Free From GL ❤️

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Former ET Member. (experienced)

-Good Application.

-Has been around for a while.

Good Luck!

Mega Pog Mary

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Good Application.

Good Luck!

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

mary is cringe LOOOOOL

but yeah, they are trustworthy

+support

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 3/11/2021 at 5:22 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Good Application.

Good Luck!

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

+ Support 
Does alright in an RP sense
Never had any issues
Has been capable of doing ET in the past
Did well in the past
Good to talk to

Only worry is leaving us again, but why not give you a chance

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Old ET Members are always welcome and as you said (8 weeks) seems like a lot of playtime to that makes me trust you and think you know rules very very well. +Support

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

On 3/11/2021 at 6:22 AM, [GL] Deez said:

+Support

-Good Application.

Good Luck!

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png