19 members have voted

1. 1. Would Marv make a good Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock VCMDR Marv 2862

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become commander because shock is at a crucial stage where it needs steadfast and dedicated leadership and I think I am the best pick for the position. And will not disappoint and will always do my best to help better the battalion as a whole and the individuals. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2+ weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander is to provide a strong and dependent role model to pave the way for future betterments of the people in the battalion and the battalion itself. The role of a commander is crucial they are there to provide direction when those within the battalion are lost, They make sure there is order and make sure every reaches their full potential to become future commanders and officers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I can be trusted because I am dedicated and loyal to my men and the shock battalion and do not plan to leave any time soon. I am trusted amongst the officers and lower enlisted to lead them I treat everyone within and outside of the battalion equally I do not favor one person of another no matter their rank. I will not hesitate to stand up for my troopers when they are in need of help or if they feel they have been wrongfully accused of something. I am active and well liked by many and I do not find it personal if you wish to come to me to voice your concerns about me or the way I am with the battalion. While I have been Vice Commander shock has seen record numbers in activity and I vow to strive to maintain the activity and become a better commander then I am and become a better leader then I am to my men.

7. How often can you be Online? 

Everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 for having printers as government on PoliceRP

• Like 1

+/- Support

- Good VCMDR

- Good Leader

- Havent seen you that much. (Could Be me)

Good Luck!

• Like 1

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

+ Support

- A veteran Shock who knows how to lead the regiment.

- Has been VCMDR for a long time and has shown that he wants to do good for the regiment.

- The regiment is in need of a commander, and this is the best option there is.

Good Luck Marv!

• Like 1

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

39 minutes ago, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

- Has been VCMDR for a long time and has shown that he wants to do good for the regiment.

Good Luck Marv!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

• Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

+Support
Very Active
Good leader and well mannered

Marv has been a massive help for the Shock battalion and I only see things improving more with him as a CMDR.

Good Luck man!

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

4 hours ago, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

You really deserve this. Been instrumental in Shock.

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

-SUPPORT
From my end your inactive but thats just me
Activity For Shock isnt exactly the best 
you really gotta work on shock and improve apon it and get that activity up!
I Would suggest working on your regiment at your current rank before attempting to go for commander
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

11 hours ago, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

some people have mentioned his activity but he's on usually later in the night.

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

R. MC EMS LTCOL

Ex. Medical Vice-Commander
"Cringe."

On 3/7/2021 at 11:02 PM, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

- Displays great leadership and is extremely deserving of the position.

Edited by Stinker

Ex-Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede| Padré Steel | Senior Moderator

image.png.500e84e1011882dfd01364d333b4744a.png

On 3/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
From my end your inactive but that's just me
Activity For Shock isn't exactly the best 
You really gotta work on shock and improve apon it and get that activity up!
I would suggest working on your regiment at your current rank before attempting to go for commander
Good Luck!

You're a cool dude but gonna have to agree with jenson! Sorry 

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

-Support

Another person above said that Shock needs a Commander, and that because Marv is theclosest thing they have to a Commander, he should get this.

I disagree with that thinking for multiple reasons:

• Just because Marv is the VCMDR of Shock doesn't make him CMDR material. 
    • It seems like anyone can be Shock these days. New Shock Trainees and Privates are often very mingey, and are sometimes even going around and mass-arresting others on the ISD. This is a sign of poor leadership, or at minimum poor communication of what is expected of new Shock recruits.
    • For being the ship's police force, Shock is often disorganized and ineffective.
    • BCP is often entirely unguarded even when Shcok is online, leaving other units to pick up the slack.
    • Activity within the unit is poor.
  • Marv's tendency to arrest anyone on a whim (for dancing, even) seems unbecoming of a CMDR.
    • I often do not feel that I can trust Marv to be impartial, since he arrests people for literally ANYTHING.
  • Marv's activity in comparison with other VCMDRs on the ISD is very low.

I would say that, if Marv wants this job, he needs to up his own activity and fix Shock in a big meaningful way, and quickly. 

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 3/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
From my end your inactive but thats just me
Activity For Shock isnt exactly the best 
you really gotta work on shock and improve apon it and get that activity up!
I Would suggest working on your regiment at your current rank before attempting to go for commander
Good Luck!

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

On 3/7/2021 at 8:02 PM, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

-Displays great leadership and is very active with the battalion

Edited by RagingCarrot

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 3/10/2021 at 12:34 AM, M A N D O said:

-Support

Another person above said that Shock needs a Commander, and that because Marv is theclosest thing they have to a Commander, he should get this.

• It seems like anyone can be Shock these days. New Shock Trainees and Privates are often very mingey, and are sometimes even going around and mass-arresting others on the ISD. This is a sign of poor leadership, or at minimum poor communication of what is expected of new Shock recruits.
    • For being the ship's police force, Shock is often disorganized and ineffective.
    • BCP is often entirely unguarded even when Shcok is online, leaving other units to pick up the slack.
  • Marv's tendency to arrest anyone on a whim (for dancing, even) seems unbecoming of a CMDR.
    • I often do not feel that I can trust Marv to be impartial, since he arrests people for literally ANYTHING.

I would say that, if Marv wants this job, he needs to up his own activity and fix Shock in a big meaningful way, and quickly. 

Ex. Inferno Squad Squadron Leader[Retired], Old 501st.[Retired], Clone Thexan.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:34 PM, M A N D O said:

-Support

There's bad communication with shock, and Shock doesn't desperately need a Commander, if this was true, High Command would've promoted him. I agree with Mando completely. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 3/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, M A N D O said:

-Support

f a x 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 3/9/2021 at 12:34 PM, M A N D O said:

-Support

On 3/7/2021 at 8:02 PM, EdgyDabz said:

+ Support

Good Luck Marv!

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

+ support

I just noticed a pattern that shock is always very active, when marv is on. 

Dont really have anything else to say. Just that must mean he is doingn somthing right.

| Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain SC01 Blueberry Moderator

Star Wars Blasters GIF by Nerdist.com