O5 Staff Application

dark boi

In Game Name: oofer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:431196963

Job applying for (O5 Logistics - MEDIC +/ADEPT + | Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | O5 Research - Research/CI RND Researcher+): O5 Research

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard:

How many Warns do you have? 15

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I want to join O5 really badly I don't care that I have 15 warns ill try as much as it takes to become O5 

Why should we accept you: I may have 15 warnings on my account, however, people can change and I am one of those people who have changed. I think I can do good for sit 10. I think I can be responsible for the role. I know how O5 works and what they do. I have been playing on the SCPrp server for more than five weeks. I like having more responsibilities in SCPrp. I've been dedicated to joining O5 for 3 weeks. I will try my very best to be responsible with the power. I will not minge nor abuse my power. I will be very straightforward with my decisions. I will try to keep the foundation as neat as possible. I will try with all of the power to keep the foundation as safe as possible. I will try my very best to be active on O5 as much as I can. I have wanted to join O5 since I first saw them. They are the coolest branch ever and I want to be a part of the branch.

• Dislike 13

Major -Support

You had your chance to prove you can handle responsibility with being apart of staff, And look where that went.

Parts of this application are still stolen from my application.

You were literally told by the O5 "Don't apply again".

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

9 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

You had your chance to prove you can handle responsibility with being apart of staff, And look where that went.

I agree

13 minutes ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

9 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

Also you forget, He has spammed applications when receiving -supports

Mega - Support

~OL1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

21 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

On 3/1/2021 at 8:39 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

No.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

-Support

You have had enough chances.

No need to be apart of the [REDACTED] program.

~Retired OH3

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

-Support
-Hoovy told you to not reapply
-Way to many warns
-Bad app
-Idk but I feel like your gunna abuse your power as level 4
-Yes i know people can change like on my old account had idk 15 warns still way to many warns to apply
-And btw you've done like at least 4 apps for this am i right? 
(Don't mean to sounds harsh)

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

Major -Support

^ Totaly right.

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

On 3/3/2021 at 9:05 AM, Southpaw said:

-Support

You have had enough chances.

No need to be apart of the [REDACTED] program.

~Retired OH3

-OH3

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Major -Support

- Support

-Juts a mingle in general and proven he abuses his power

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 3/2/2021 at 2:39 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 3/1/2021 at 7:39 PM, kingdoms_3 said:

Major -Support

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

- Support
If Hoovy told you not to reapply, why did you do it? Only proving the point that you can't listen to others. 
I don't think you deserve the spot at all with your history.

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

On 3/2/2021 at 2:23 PM, dark boi said:

Why should we accept you: I may have 15 warnings on my account, however, people can change and I am one of those people who have changed. I think I can do good for sit 10. I think I can be responsible for the role. I know how O5 works and what they do. I have been playing on the SCPrp server for more than five weeks. I like having more responsibilities in SCPrp. I've been dedicated to joining O5 for 3 weeks. I will try my very best to be responsible with the power. I will not minge nor abuse my power. I will be very straightforward with my decisions. I will try to keep the foundation as neat as possible. I will try with all of the power to keep the foundation as safe as possible. I will try my very best to be active on O5 as much as I can. I have wanted to join O5 since I first saw them. They are the coolest branch ever and I want to be a part of the branch.

1. You were removed 1 week ago for staff abuse so you haven't had anywhere near enough time to change.

2 You are not responsible enough for this position, you have abused staff to the point my SAs got complaints daily, and I have seen you ruin/minge in others RP.

3. Play for a few more, get a better understanding of it, and a better rep.

4 "I will try my very best to be responsible with the power." If your staff show was anything to go off. No.

5 "I will not minge nor abuse my power." Please dont lie in your app/already explained above.

6 How much of this changed since the last? (Not by much, and its worse).

7 Hoovy issued a do NOT reapply, so you did a good job following that.

8 **DO NOT RE APPLY**

DENIED

DO NOT REAPPLY 

(TO ANY O5 STAFF POSITION)

• Like 4

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."