GAMEKNIGHT - Lieutenant Application

ICR

Should GAMEKNIGHT be a part of PD Command?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should GAMEKNIGHT be a part of PD Command?

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: GAMEKNIGHT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162671731

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Around 4-5 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I’ve been playing on the server for quite a while now. I’ve been in PD since November 2020 and I think I could be a help to command. Throughout the server, I am in multiple departments. I have been a supervisor for a while and I think I could manage to be in Low Command. My schedule is usually open, so I could get on for meetings whenever I’m needed. In dangerous situations, I have good leadership skills and I am able to work well with a team. I’m good with planning, driving, and tactics and would feel confident helping to lead PD. I see a lot of things happen with PD, and I’ve always got an eye out for people who are doing well, need help or correction. Having more people to input on what they see can be helpful during meetings/training so we know what we need to work on to become a better Department. Overall, I think PD is greatly improving over time, and I’d like to make a larger contribution to our department.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

+support

-Active

-Mature

Personally i think he is fit for LT because of how good at RP he is and he always has a great attitude.

• Like 1

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

1 hour ago, Mike Simoa said:

-support

he’s not in teamspeak Half the time

I haven’t talked with him enough to really know his personality. All though just yesterday he reported a guy for a mistake and he wasn’t even in teamspeak himself

Just started getting active on PD a week ago

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Simoa said:

-support

he’s not in teamspeak Half the time

I haven’t talked with him enough to really know his personality. All though just yesterday he reported a guy for a mistake and he wasn’t even in teamspeak himself

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

-Support

(Cant speak on the TS stuff Mike mentioned since I never look in TS but if that's true then yikes.)

- I have seen you on PD once this week. Get active then I'll consider giving a +Support

Edit: Yeah no, today you were acting like you had authority over TAC as a Sergeant Major, and you had a horrible attitude toward everything.

Edited by Drippy
  • Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

-support inactive

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

-Support

(Cant speak on the TS stuff Mike mentioned since I never look in TS but if that's true then yikes.)

- I have seen you on PD once this week. Get active then I'll consider giving a +Support

6 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

Edit: Yeah no, today you were acting like you had authority over TAC as a Sergeant Major, and you had a horrible attitude toward everything.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support 

I've been on patrols and I vibe in the PD ts rooms this week a lot and I havn't seen him in the TS at all.

He is also not that active. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-Support

-Just got active

-Unprofessional

-Can't keep his cool

- Not on TS

-Ruins my vibes when i hear a SM screaming when i pass by him while on patrol tbh

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

- Support

First impressions were good and seeing him on for the one or two days I saw him on for wss pleasant.

However after that I never seen him again and for those two days he wasn't on teamspeak. As well general inactivity makes it a no go for me.

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

On 3/2/2021 at 4:06 PM, Drippy said:

-Support

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

- Support

-Reasons above

-Plus you just resigned from EMS for "Taking a break", command isn't really something you do when you wanna take a break from Gmod

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Not going to give positive nor negative support. I was on a loa for the past couple days and wasn't on but before that time I've never seen you on and I was on everyday, So get activity up and once I get to know you and see you fit  for LT I will give my support. 

SM Tonyy

Edited by Tonymontana

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 3/2/2021 at 3:06 PM, Drippy said:

-Support

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

• Will locked this topic