Trace's GO Application.

-Trace-

Should I be a Gunnery Officer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Gunnery Officer?

• Yes
    • No

Questions:

What is your ingame name?:  My ingame name is Trace.

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580791877

What is your rank on the Naval roster?: At the time of posting, Midshipman.

What specialty are you applying for?:  I am applying to be a Gunnery Officer.

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Fleet Admiral Gallius Rex gave me permission.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can improve the branch I am assigned to with my experience with being an Officer in the 501st, I am able to use teamwork and communication to talk and plan with the other gunnery officers to come up with new ideas and goals for the branch. I always follows orders given by higher ups and I enjoy working with others so we can all improve and move up together. I am active and online everyday.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: As I stated above my experience with being an officer within the 501st, I take Rping seriously and take my current position in Naval very seriously too. I can also put a lot of time into the position as I am active everyday.  I feel like I am an easy person to talk and get along with, making it easy for efficient communication and teamwork. 

Why do you want this Rank?: I want this GO position because I like to try and improve myself in any and all areas I can, whether that be improving my leadership or passive RP.  I like to try new things I may not have done before and get better it that position I am in.

Do you understand that if you receive  a strike, you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand a strike means a demotion in my position.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of the gunnery officer is to keep all weaponry such as the turbolasers in working conditions and be able to use them against any threat the ISD may come under and to also be combat effective.

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

+Support 
- Excellent Candidate

Would love to work alongside you.

- Havoc Commander Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

8 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Super responsible

- Great leader

- Active

- All around great guy

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

18 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Super responsible

- Great leader

- Active

- All around great guy

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

21 hours ago, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Super responsible

- Great leader

- Active

- All around great guy

Seems like you are a good person, only issue is I have seen you at all. 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 2/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Super responsible

- Great leader

- Active

- All around great guy

Hope to see you joining GO.

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

Accepted
Please speak to Tenn Graneet for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png