Mr Medic Joe's 48 hour notice For state and SPRT

MrMedicJoe

What can I say about the state this is sick of an amazing department that I have to thank and a whole lot because they took me in and it changed me for the better and I have many people to thank and this opportunity as state command. 
Some people I would like to say a msg to 

Smith: man you changed my mind about state sometimes and feel like you are the best my dude thank you for chatting with my ass dude.

Frog: What can I say to you a ride along with you was like a different experience from never before shit was crazy like in a Banana cat and a Barbie car man hope the best for your pizza making career. 

Killer: man you helped me with FTO stuff I could not understand and you trained me for command thank you man you helped me a lot and wish the best for you. 

wolf: You helped me a lot when i first joined state and even today you help me learn some stuff I don't know about i want to know you helped me a lot. 

Hanxi: What can I say to you. At the start of my state ranks I just saw you as an inactive member because you got grounded to often man but you something else ngl but you helped and i wish the best for you and your future my man. Minge 

Magic: Man you don't know how to drive a Camaro and wish you the best in learning how because it is better dude. Thank you for all the fun times in state and sprt.

dark: man I remember you when you first joined and wish the best for you we had some funny times dude and hope the best for you 

raze: man I had some fun times with you and wish the best for you man sure we had our differences but we came together man i wish the best for you my man does not get demoted. or else I will be mad at you 

Jack L: This man was something else man and helped me learn so much stuff from him and was one of the best for teaching me stuff. he talked about chicken and waffles a lot and I don't know why

Kevin: What can I say man we were patrol partners man that is how we started and wish the very best for you man. Thank you for being Canadian with me 

there are many more people to thank but I can't list them all but I wish to state the best and I may come back someday or you may see me on I shall not forget. - LT Mr. Medic Joe Signing Off

• Head of Staff

Thanks for your time with us! You will definitely be missed homie.

o7

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

46-467979_mcnair-salute-halo-3-odst.png.e496de5f61ce88001966d2dea7d72833.png

You were one of the best. Thank you for saving so many lives 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• 3 weeks later...

;-; (yes Ik I’m late to the party)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor