Imperial Commando Update [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Panic

Job Name: Imperial Commando Demolitions

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class:   

Add to Kit: (cc2018_dc17maa) (weapon_swrc_det)

Remove from kit: (rw_sw_t21)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name: Imperial Commando Scout Sniper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: I would like to see this Job slot upgraded from 8 to 15.

Add to kit: rw_sw_valken38x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job Name: Imperial Commando Trooper

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: I would like this Job slot upgraded from 10 to 20. 

Job Name: Imperial Commando Officer

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: I would like this Job slot upgraded from 5 to 10.

Add to Kit: (cc2018_dc17ms_red)

Job Name: Imperial Commando Project [𝞨]

Changes Wishing to be Made to this Class: I would like this Job slot upgraded from 5 to 10. 

Weapon Kit: (sniper cc2018_dc17ms) (Shotgun cc2018_dc17msg) ( Rifle cc2018_dc17m_red) (Pistols cc2018_dual_dc15p_red) (weapon_swrc_det)

Remove from kit:  (cc2018_dc15p_red)  (cc2018_dual_dc15p_red) 

Add to Kit: Jetpack under entities menu.

Job Name: Fixer

Add to Kit:  (weapon_squadshield_arm)

Edited by Panic

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

+1,  We have been needing this for a while. The job has sat unused and when implemented will give another reason to Join IC and stay IC. Plus The player counts of those jobs if increased would be nice. Only question the removal of the pistols from Omega. Everything else is fine. 

Edited by Saturn
Forgot to add the pistol part.

IC SSL VCMDR 1207 Sev
IC OSVL COL 2843 Saturn

1 hour ago, TotalbanRJ said:

+Support
Good, need changes - No reason not to add these things

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+support

As a Sniper Vice lead and an officer I cannot use the sniper on the officer class and it would be a worth while change as are the rest.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』