• yes
    • no

In-Game Name:Payton

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:1:104518428

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):Platnum Senior Mod

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?:8 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF SSGT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-8 depending on the subject

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Not really,but i had tried a few ideas

How Active are you? (1/10): 7-8 depending on my home life on the week

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.):2 warns, My first is a long on (NITRP RDM in a SIT RDM x2 ARDM x4 adverting as d class) reason,i was the guy who reported the guy for it,but he warned me for it (check my bans for proof) by accident,i dont have proof to get it removed

my second warn is NLR as a RCF in GENSEC for killing a E4 after dying due to my timer messing up,the time turning and i waited about 1 min 30 seconds 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:im not to sure,i mean ive had alot of ideas for the server,one of them being a OOC event such as citizen rescue and the other being Robots reborn

ive seen alot of people do event and seen the events go great or fall into the burning trash bin in the back,i think i can make a few ok events

a list of possible events from me
-Dodge ball 
-Robot Reboot
-Murder 
-Hide and seek
-Capture the flag 

sorry if it seems like im trying to make filler,im not the best with words and also im just not 100% sure how to get past 150 words,but im hoping to get accepted and get to try to make these events

i am "friends" with phill,and by that ve sent him frog pics

mainly my events will deal with other lesser GOI like are we cool yet (sorry for not hitting 150 words)

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
Robot Reboot
1 bot arrives to CI after locating the parts of his maker
he asks CI for their help to get the parts back to make 3 other bots and their master
they raid Warehouse,EZ,HCZ for the robot parts then LCZ for the final parts
after they get all parts they could get out of the foundation The bots leave ci,and depending on how well they helped they will be left alone or betrayed

The bots will attempt to escape via the heli pad (they must hold out for 7-8 min) while mtf must attack then to either capture the master 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?:049 and 035 and its due to their lore of 035 being a mask that helped 049 heal those back with the plauge,but after something went wrong he became corrupted with the ooze

• Like 1

+big support from the robot event loving guy in ET

I like the robot event, maybe if you get trainee it could be done 🙂

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+Support

-Really great guy

-Always has great ideas

-Trusted member of the community

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

23 hours ago, Southpaw said:

+Support

-Really great guy

-Always has great ideas

-Trusted member of the community

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 2/28/2021 at 7:48 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support 
~Chill dude
~Can be trusted with ET perms and
~Past/Current staff member

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 2/28/2021 at 10:48 PM, MaryAteHerLamb said:

+Support 
~Chill dude

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support 
Good guy
Fun to talk to
Does well on duty
Never had any issues

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 2/28/2021 at 9:48 PM, Mary said:

+Support 
~Chill dude

only problem is his activity rn, I haven't really seen him like ay all recently

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF