Seaman's Officer Application

Seaman

What is your name? Seaman 1995 

What is your rank? Navigational Pilot (NP) 

How long have you been an NCO? 10 Days  

What rank are you applying for? Flight Lieutenant (FL) 

How many strikes do you have? 0  

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? I should be trusted with Officer because of the amount of time and energy I’ve invested into SF within such a short time frame. In terms of trust; I move towards benefiting and having the back of my fellow pilots and players in both in-character and out-of-characters instances all while prioritizing fun and respect. As a functioning member of Sentry, I understand the importance of Chain of Command and functioning as a unit. More so, being an Officer within Sentry already displays that I am trusted and working for any objectives, members and VIPs which means opening up and taking on more responsibilities is something I can easily learn and be able to manage. 

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I will assist command by performing and helping in basic yet important SF activities like doing tryouts (which I will do more of – I didn’t know we had to log ones where no one showed up and started doing them now), sims (which I have yet to learn how to do) and of course routine patrols and training. Within Sentry, safety and security of SHB and its contents and personnel are my priority so by training SF to be more ready on their feet rather than the air will serve useful to events where flying is not active and moments of high player count.  

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Yes.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

+Support
-Good NCO
-Decent Application
-Deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Huge Plus Support

+Grate lad seen very often on the server.

+Always on TeamSpeak.

+Application looks great; could use a little more fancy words to impress but its an app and not an essay.

+Interested in SF and wanting it to grow.

Best of luck to you Seaman and i wish well for you.

Best regards

PC

23 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Good NCO
-Decent Application
-Deserves the position 

I've seen you a lot, Only SF NCO I know by name. (Nice name btw)

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟