Southpaws Goodbye

Southpaw

So. Here we are. Its been a fun journey for me, and I hope it was fun for everyone I met along the way. I will return one day, maybe when im older. Not sure yet to be honest.

I cant find the fun in the server right now. I have been burnt out, hurt, and well....stuff went down about two weeks ago and I just gave up. It was the final straw you can say. You will see me around on my cc, might join MTF again soon if I get the vibe again, who knows? Hell I might even go try Police RP for a bit, see how I like it maybe. Perhaps this is not the end, just another start. 

Honorable Mentions

Blackbeard: Best commander I have ever had, I wish you well. Do what you always do best.

Blackout: You were one of the reasons I stayed for as long as I did and you were always there when I was down.

Benito: Imma slap the shit outta you. But seriously, I hope you get HCMD one day, you have always been there like a brother.

Donny: You worked hard, keep what you did up.

Saint: You always have had ideas and are always moving, doing something. You were a great friend and I hope to see you as DoTF one day.

Zealous: Always there for me just as I was for you, it was fun being with you.

There are many more I have been with along the way, its been real

Keep your head up high

Dont shoot the wrong guy 

And do your best

So here we go, into a new start. 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

South you too? Damn, what an awful year! Good luck in the future! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Mans forgot me 😞

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Through the worst, and of the best, you will always be one of my best, and favorite people to work with Southpaw, not only as a command member were you great, but as a friend. Ima miss you as my little buddy to be honest, its sad to see you go, so much hard work and dedication was put towards Omicron-9 and Nu-7, as well as E-11. Thank you so much for your time and everything you did, you forever will have the upmost respect from me Southpaw, may whatever you do I wish you nothing but the best.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

Damn, dropping like flies recently. Sad to see you go man! Was great having you around. Hope you drop by sometime!

A6F9A3C1-BAF1-441E-9062-4C9338C2CAD6.gif

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

o7 gamer

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• ICE locked this topic