It's been some time- Denied

CJTheGorilla

Steam Name:  cjthegorilla

Ingame Name: CJTheGorilla

Ban Length: unknown 

Admin that Banned you: SMT

Reason for Ban: Insubordination and ignorance on my part. 

Dispute: it has been some time. I would like to apologize for my past mistakes and ignorance. I feel like it has been an adequate amount of time for me to come back. I was curious if my cc was still on the server and if I'm still the owner. Also I would like to know if I came back would I be allowed to join departments again? Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Major -support 

You were a massive massive minge. SMT was right by perma banning you. I feel if you were able to come back to the community (if it does happen), that the blacklists should remain... But I still feel like you could wait a lot longer. So overall, Major -support due to these reasons above and many other unstated reasons. 

Also you’re missing your steamid and incorrect format 

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

That's not fair though. Everyone was a minge at some point. Hell I remember you and I prop pushing people's stuff off their bases and I remember you and I also making bases that were against the rules haha. Of course this was a long time ago like months ago. But I remember it!

• Dislike 1

+Support to be unblacklisted from PD. There's been people who have been banned for a month+ that can still join PD.
-If you cant get it together in PD then the others would stay but if you have your act together like you claim then you should be able to branch out

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

CJ I really can’t go into some of the reasons but I don’t feel 3 months is long enough for you to have another chance. Your behavior leading up to and after the blacklist was simply abhorrent.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Sounds like you already blew any chance of coming back to RP within this community. The admins here have come to the (sound) conclusion that GamingLight is better off without you around, because believe it or not, hundreds if not thousands of others like to visit that community too, and their RP experience matters. It isn't all about you.

Respect their decision and move on. Hopefully this stands as a lesson for how not to act on the next server you visit. 

• Like 1

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

With all due respect I understand and completely agree to a point. Yes everyone deserves to have fun and rp. I get that. I have changed though. You make me sound like I'm selfish. I'm far from it. I simply was going through alot and acted ignorant and foolish. I apologize for that and have many times in the past. But you are wrong. The admins did not vote me out or anything of that nature. Smt decided to blacklist me (with good reason) from all departments. But I was told numerous times I would be welcomed back once some time has passed and I have learned my lesson. Which I have.