FunkMasterJacks H.L.P.R. bot application

Domo775

1. What’s your Ingame Name? FunkMasterJack

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)? STEAM_0:1:106747464

3. What is your Rank? MP 

4. What’s your time on the Server? 5 weeks (got reset again lol)

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Aussie 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I think I am fit for HLPR bot because id want to be able to take maintenance into hcz while mtf are dealing with CI/Goi or other scps, i am also aware of the rules on it so i wont minge on it. I also thing i should be HLPR because i am active on maintenance and want to give MA and under a bit more of experience on fixing scp cells.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do? Call out in comms that ci is raiding and tell them that Ci is breaching 035(or any other keter). then take the maintenance im escourting into a safe area to hide (in a empty scp cell or the hcz panic room).

• Like 3

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

1. What’s your Ingame Name? FunkMasterJack

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)? STEAM_0:1:106747464

3. What is your Rank? MP 

4. What’s your time on the Server? 5 weeks (got reset again lol)

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I think I am fit for HLPR bot because id want to be able to take maintenance into hcz while mtf are dealing with CI/Goi or other scps, i am also aware of the rules on it so i wont minge on it. I also thing i should be HLPR because i am active on maintenance and want to give MA and under a bit more of experience on fixing scp cells.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do? Call out in comms that ci is raiding and tell them that Ci is breaching 035(or any other keter). then take the maintenance im escourting into a safe area to hide (in a empty scp cell or the hcz panic room).

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

17 hours ago, Jameshi34 said:

+Support

- Active
- Good logs
- Been in Maintenance for a while, is an MP, deserves it
- ew

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 2/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, Domo775 said:

rang simp main 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ Support
(I mean i gave this man perms)
- Active
- Not a biggest minge around
- Good Logs

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

• Bread locked this topic