This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Huner

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:140413088

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?:       7 weeks  

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 6 warns 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): The reason why i should be promoted to the Lieutenant position is because I’m ready to handle more responsibilities and deal with the future of the department. As an SM i have trained cadets whenever they are and and make sure to show them around the map and show them the different hotspots. I also make sure all the OFC have ride alongs and are learning from the officer that they are riding with. I always treat other players with respect and role play out scenarios, use proper call out on the radio and I’m always professional on the radio. When Low command is offline I make sure to step up and fill in the space if there are any complaints I’ll deal with them but if I can’t resolve them I’ll pass it up the chain of command and to give the lower ranks a sense of direction when low command is offline. Im professional when it comes to serious situations and traffic stops and do what my higher ups tell me to do. I do love the SM job but like how i stated above I'm ready for more responsibility and more opportunities with in the department.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

On 2/16/2021 at 10:24 PM, John Kyle said:

Huge + support

active

Knowledgeable 

Mature

Been SM for quite a long time

Responsible

Very good at communicating issues to LC when they are brought to him

(surprised he wasn’t field promoted to LT)

Good luck!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+ support i personally havent seen alot of you butttt. from what i have

-mature and responsible Supervisor

- Shows wonderful coordination with his fellow Enlisted and Supervisors  

i think he would make a good addition to the PD LC Team 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Will locked and unlocked this topic
  • Will locked this topic