Lead researcher Styles OR5 Resume

sam fisher

In Game Name: Dr Styles l LR l

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:70196971

Job applying for:  O5 Research

How many Warns do you have? 0 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:   I would like to join the 05 Research team mainly to expand, learn and grow my current knowledge about the SCP universe. 

Why should we accept you:  Well i feel like a Father Figure to research and i make other researcher morale up and feel great about staying as a Researcher and i belive that i can be a role model  and be apart of this  SCP community and  pick me as a 05 researcher because I am competent, perseverance, dedication, experience, trustworthy, activeness, a bold risk taker and a out of the box thinker. I also want to make the research department more engaging to new faces that show up on the server.  I will set up all of the necessary precautions and more and i will make sure I do not cause any kinds of breaches as an 05 researcher.

+/- Support
While you are a good researcher and what not, I haven't seen you In-Game for like... 2 weeks? Also the application is rather short.

With best regards. - OR3 

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 2/14/2021 at 11:25 AM, kingdoms_3 said:

+/- Support
While you are a good researcher and what not, I haven't seen you In-Game for like... 2 weeks? Also the application is rather short.

With best regards. - OR3 

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 10:23 AM, Hope said:

-support

No test logs posted as a lead researcher. 

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 10:25 AM, Mitchell Hugh said:

+/- Support

With best regards. - OR3 

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 2/19/2021 at 5:23 PM, Hope said:

-support

No test logs posted as a lead researcher. 

-OL5

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 4 weeks.

O5.png.374fd0bf8289394b27455668c129ed4b.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"