Darkfistt

In-Game Name: Dark

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :  STEAM_0:0:22133126

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 weeks and 1 day

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?:  Security FTO SM / MTF E11 PFC 

What is your timezone?: MST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No

How Active are you? (1/10): 7.5

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1, It says I broke NLR in April 2020

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like I could add a spark in ET and make unique events for the SCPRP Server. I do have a few ideas already and I feel like people will enjoy them such as Security, CI, MTF, Class D, etc. The events I have been in recently have been somewhat DOOM based and even though I enjoy DOOM quite a bit, it was still somewhat annoying because it was to kill everything in its sight. My events will help the foundation instead of annoy them as I was recently inspired by a Lucky Block Event that I was in and when I hit it I would get good luck. When I tried to apply for staff it got denied because I was arrogant and not knowing what I was getting into but now, I have he capability to know what is good and bad including what people are doing or saying OR events. Every time there is an event I missed I say it was a 3/5 event because I have faith it was a pretty good event.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): An event I could create is where there is a fortune teller and depending on the user gets is the fortune you will receive. The higher the roll, the better fortune. The lower roll is the worst roll as it could lead to death, getting stripped, different model (that could kill you), 008 virus, getting turned into 049-2, etc. The Higher roll could lead to a better gun of their wish, more health or armor, help in a certain area, money (up to 15K), etc.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: YES

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-861 because it is a Fallen Angel singing an unknown language to humans within a radius of roughly 30m and any amount of the material that is forcibly displaced from the central mass will dissipate, and SCP-861 will generate an equal amount of new material to replace this loss. Seems very complicated but extremally cool.

6 hours ago, RedKnight said:

+1
I've seen him on quite a few times and he's an amazing person to be around and play with, I honestly think he can make some amazing events.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:57 PM, RedKnight said:

+1
I've seen him on quite a few times and he's an amazing person to be around and play with, I honestly think he can make some amazing events.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 2/24/2021 at 2:46 AM, SR Vlad romanov said:

+Support i see potential in Dark here

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

On 2/23/2021 at 5:46 PM, SR Vlad romanov said:

+Support i see potential in Dark here

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support

-Good application 

-Believe he wold make a good ET

-Think he could have some good event ideas

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

+/- Support
While the application is good, I never really see you on the server much, Last time I saw you was like 1+ week ago, Also; I've noticed how you tend to just... leave if something isn't going your way, And I am a tad afraid you might repeat that type of action on Event Team.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

22 hours ago, kingdoms_3 said:

+/- Support
While the application is good, I never really see you on the server much, Last time I saw you was like 1+ week ago, Also; I've noticed how you tend to just... leave if something isn't going your way, And I am a tad afraid you might repeat that type of action on Event Team.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support 
Not bad
Does alright on duty
Never heard anything bad regarding you
Punishment was a year ago

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||