Ban Appeal - Khalil Robinson / Robber- Denied

khalil Robinson

1. Steam Name:  Khalil Robinson

2. Ingame Name: Robber

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:538447535

4. Ban Length: 2 days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL] mikey 

6. Reason for Ban: LTAP (I don't know what this is) | Failrp [Extended on Behalf of Mikey] 

7. Dispute: I don't even know what the ban is referring to and I don't understand why I'm being targeted by the staff this aggressively. 5 day ban for using the word Monkey/Ape? Sure I waited that out, now another one, after I paid $40 for my role on the server and I'm being prosecuted to no extent, for what? Anyways I would like to see the evidence for this ban, as I have no idea what I did to get this slapped onto my steam ID.

So... you were banned for leaving the server right after you broke the rule FailRP, I was told that you were minging and interrupting someones tryout and the fact that you left right after the report was made showed me that you probably left to avoid the punishment. 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

26 minutes ago, mikey! said:

So... you were banned for leaving the server right after you broke the rule FailRP, I was told that you were minging and interrupting someones tryout and the fact that you left right after the report was made showed me that you probably left to avoid the punishment. 

The 501st tryout in MHB? Like i told MANDO the doors were locked, and i was trying to get out. I didnt leave the server to avoid punishment, i got off because I had plans in real life to tend to. Was I supposed to stay online and miss out social events because an admin wants to talk to me? And I didnt even know I was being reported or anything since i wasnt contacted or teleported by the time I left so what was I supposed to do? I didn't leave to avoid a punishment, so that deemed me automatically guilty?

You can comment on your own appeal dude...

12 hours ago, Kieran ♡ said:

And you also commented on your own post. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Last I remember you could only ban people for LTAP if they leave during a sit. (Unless its MRDM) One he was never brought to- he mentioned he that was TRYING to leave but the doors were locked, resulting in leaving the server. No sit was with him to explain what he done, he shouldn’t be banned for LTAP

in my opinion I’m going to +Support this

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu
  • Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

2 minutes ago, Kami- Amaterasu said:

Last I remember you could only ban people for LTAP if they leave during a sit. One he was never brought to- he mentioned he that was TRYING to leave but the doors were locked, resulting in leaving the server. No sit was with him to explain what he done, he shouldn’t be banned for LTAP

in my opinion I’m going to +Support this

If the player did not know he was reported and he was never brought to a sit then he couldn't have left to avoid any type of punishment as he never knew he was going to be punished.

• Like 1