Nicc's Warn Appeal- Accepted

Nicc

Your In-game: Nicc

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:497588238

The admin's name in-game: Jawadre [TMOD]

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/a

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/Sv3ddUs

Why do you think this warn was false: The ban was given to me for hitting my panic before someone kidnapped me. At the point of the kidnapping a group of guys were copbaiting me and pitted me, then proceded to give me information about explosions at mesa apartments. I went over and called for additionals to help me out. After seeing that there was no one around I hit my panic and then the reporter pressed their bind for kidnapping shortly after. I was out of immediate range for restraining and they were the only one person around so I started to evade. Shortly after I started running one of his buddies comes around a corner and at that point I was under fearRP so I complied. The sit was called for fearRP because I evaded a kidnapping that had not put me under fear RP yet due to there only being one person. In the sit, Jawadre a trial mod pulled me and the reporter up and we gave our sides of the story. From what i heard it sounded like the admin was asking the reporter what he should do in terms of this sit (the reporter was a moderator - I don't remember the name at this time). They ended up giving me a warn and a jail for FailRP.

Any extra information: I generally follow the rules in any way possible. Most days when I load in, I go through the entire MOTD to make sure that there isn't any rule breaking by myself when I load into the game. If I even have a little bit of doubt I will ask admins questions in order to clarify the rules. I don't believe that there is much room for me to screw up and not a lot of other people do either.

Thank you for consideration.

~NicciThicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

There's not a way to see panics in logs and yes I know staff can see them but jawadre had no way of knowing when nicc hit his panic.

my response will change when I get jawadre's side

I agree with soul. I still want to here what jawadre has to say about it.

DEA Low Command FBI SSA HRT OSC | Falcone Family Owner

Police RP Staff Event Team

Jawadre your Side of the story?

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

-Support

The reporter, who I believe is Mod+, was talking to the reported. He had not made any obvious threats before he pulled his weapon. From what I heard, he pulled the weapon and adverted at roughly the same time. This meaning that the panic is Meta Game. The reported says above: "After seeing that there was no one around I hit my panic and then the reporter pressed their bind for kidnapping shortly after." This doesn't make sense, as he said he saw nobody around, but then the person pressed the keybind? I feel like some of the details in the report contradict each-other, and this would hurt the overall point. It also would've been helpful if this was created earlier, (2 days ago, the day of the sit,) as I record all sits/misbehavior I see and I had just cleaned the file out last night. I will contact the reporter to see if he'd like to speak on this as well. Although that we may disagree, I'd like to thank you for the report as this is a way the staff team can improve. I respect the final decision of the staff team as well. Thank you!

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

https://medal.tv/clips/43142880/d1337joFSGri

- Support

Here is the video and I adverted at the same time as I pulled out my gun so I don't get how it would make sense for him to hit his panic the same time as I pulled out a gun.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+Support
He never pressed his panic after the bind if he did you would of heared the panic sound (unless they removed the sound that everyone could hear)

plus i am pretty sure he hit his panic when he was in his care and called on radio that someone base was being raided

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support
I don't see a rule broken in the video
@Noah REmiXFrom what I see in your video is that your friend went and told him someone was raiding or was an immediate threat, hearing this the officer hit his panic and ran to help at mesa. It just seems like you got him to hit his panic then kidnapped him directly after

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

1 hour ago, OG ICE said:

+Support
He never pressed his panic after the bind if he did you would of heared the panic sound (unless they removed the sound that everyone could hear)

plus i am pretty sure he hit his panic when he was in his care and called on radio that someone base was being raided

no non government can not hear the panic sound also @JeffTheSniperwas there and he saw that he hit his panic and it was going to be handled by him but he forgot and Jawadre handled it after I made a report

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

1 hour ago, Mag1c said:

+Support
I don't see a rule broken in the video
@Noah REmiXFrom what I see in your video is that your friend went and told him someone was raiding or was an immediate threat, hearing this the officer hit his panic and ran to help at mesa. It just seems like you got him to hit his panic then kidnapped him directly after

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"