An update needed to SCP 280 - Accepted [Completed]

Your Gaming Milf

What are you suggesting? - Greetings, salutations & hello! What I am suggesting is an update to a sadly underused and under-loved SCP. My request is to humbly either Update the rules on SCP 280 Or give him a new SWEP that better suits him. SCP 280 is a being made entirely of darkness! It is said to be able to go through doors & strong enough to rip metal. HOWEVER, 280's most significant flaw on the server is that it can only come out when it's dark! However, I understand that. It hates the light! Yet the fact he then has to attempt to break the LHCZ main door to be allowed & able to run around is quite Ludacris. The lights usually get turned on within 5 minutes, so after waiting twenty minutes! He has to go inside his little containment because the lights got turned on within 5. I am humbly requesting an update to his SWEP, allowing him to teleport through doors like 106. Or at the very least, make a special rule for him to let him break down doors faster! It does legitimately make me sad to see that no one ever plays 280 because he's so underpowered and underwhelming his SWEP has many problems of it does a direct hit! It shows the blood splatter, but because the victim was strafing or just ran a little further away, it did no damage. It requires practically for a victim to be standing still! 

How would this change better the server? - It would get more players to play 280! I'm practically the only one ever to play him, and I wish to see more people playing him!

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - If he is given A teleport as part of his SWEP, there is the possibility of Minges just hopping out of his CC, but we already have a similar problem sometimes with 106. However, if people teleport through a door and the lights are on, they could easily be striked!

Who would this change mostly benefit? Everyone honestly. It would convince more people to play an SCP that should be played some more! He wouldn't be so underpowered. Everyone scoffs! That and the fact it requires to be level 65 to play him. It should feel rewarding when you finally unlock him!

Edited by Your Gaming Milf

+Support, giving 280 TP'n like 106 would make him a tad more of a challenge to deal with, instead of just being a waste of a containment chamber.

• Like 2

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support, giving 280 TP'n like 106 would make him a tad more of a challenge to deal with, instead of just being a waste of a containment chamber.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

16 hours ago, Phillers said:

Yea I could see why, since he is apart of hte darkness he can easily manuever around in it. 

And on the part about them tping out. ITs easy to tell as they can't open their own cc door.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

16 hours ago, Phillers said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

19 hours ago, Phillers said:

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

20 hours ago, Phillers said:

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 2/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, Phillers said:

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 2/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, Phillers said:

• Retired MTF Nu7 Commander (Lars) / HSU General (Majestic)
  • Retired MTF E11 CPT | SFTO | SCE | SMS | SNM (Lars) / D4 Vanguard (Hypnos)
  • Retired Medical Supervisor | HFW | SFTO | ACM | O5 Logistics | RRH Engineer (Lars/Otter)
  • Retired Maintenace OS | SCS | SFTO - (Lars/Otter)
  •  
  • Former Gensec MSGT (Lars)
  • Former CI SM | Hotshot | Longshot | Sawbones (Dan)

On 2/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, Phillers said:

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

On 2/4/2021 at 1:51 PM, Phillers said:

Current: [REDACTED]

Former: E11 COL | Deputy Head of FTOs | CI SRIC/LCPL

"We die in the dark so that others can live in the light."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...