E4 Spawn needs signage

[GL] Fizz-y Soda

4 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

Can a forums diplomat move this to suggestions I feel like this is more of a suggestions but i definetly agree with fizzy here.

I am pretty sure that it should have a sign so this is the proper place.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

11 minutes ago, Sprink said:

I am pretty sure that it should have a sign so this is the proper place.

Im pretty sure that there was never a sign in the first place so In my opinion I would say that he is suggesting it to add one. But I Really dont care if its here or in the suggestions I just said I feel like this is more of a suggestion and that I Agree with fizzy that they should add a sign to it.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

12 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Suggestions would take way too long. Keep it here.

True. You can just ask a JMT+ person to perma prop a sign as it is a valid spawn. Like the 05 house how it has a sign saying that it is a spawn. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

Im pretty sure that there was never a sign in the first place so In my opinion I would say that he is suggesting it to add one. But I Really dont care if its here or in the suggestions I just said I feel like this is more of a suggestion and that I Agree with fizzy that they should add a sign to it.

We had a sign before, it was removed~?

osu! achiever? I don't know