jack the mad man

Steam Name: 
jackthemadman

SteamID:
Ingame Name:killthemjason i belive

Ban Length: 1 week 3 days remain

Admin that Banned you: Doggo

Reason for Ban:
Mass prop abuse, Spawning explosive props on people, Buying weapons as 343, NITRPM
Dispute:

Hello Staff Team
I am hoping you recive this message
My In Game Name is killthemjason my steam name is Jackthemadman
i am typing this today to firstly explain the recent events i have had 2 bans for nitrp warnings and i belive mass prop abuse 
i am fully guiltiy of this i am not using this as ANY excuse for my actions and behaviour i have been stressed recently due to out of game issues 
i also have a form of autisum called asbergerges i am not using my autisum as a excuse but i can be irrational and when some one says stop or being sarcastic etc so i tend to not stop
i was trying to join in a nd have fun with the mafia even on surface i thought all was going well i do not expect to be unbanned due to my actions 

however i want to formaly apologize for my actions and i apoloigze to the staff that had to deal with my actions i hope that after my explination i can be forgiven and i can start a fresh.
i promise to try my best not to interupt any events or ci in the future
i hope you accept the apology from me

• Like 1

-support 

Wait it out.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

You were told multiple times by many people to stop spawning explosives and big props. When I asked you to stop, you started doing it even more. You also bought a negev from the armory. It's fine to try and have fun, but you have to follow the MOTD. The ban will expire in 3 days, I think you should wait it out.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

1 hour ago, Weiss said:

Several warns for prop abuse; Two being for mass prop abuse on different days.
Well warranted.

-Support

image.png

-Support

Based on this. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-support on the appeal

But I think the staff accept your apology. As long as you learn from your mistakes and don't hold a grudge to the admin, doggo, who warns and or bans you then you should be fine. Just wait it out and try not to do it again. Again don't worry as I feel everything will be 100% fine as long as you learn from this. Hopefully you still stay and enjoy the server some more!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

-Support

I accept your apology, but you still broke the rules. 

Please wait out your time, I do hope to see improvement once you return to the server.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |