CheckPoint Name Suggestions - Denied

Anderson-Surpant

Post name: Checkpoint Names

What are you suggesting? -  That the Checkpoints have Certain Names Such As ( Entrance Zone Checkpoint Alpha)

How would this change better the server? -  Better Knowing of the area in which CI or Free SCPs Are Located and Direction of Travel.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  No?

Who would this change mostly benefit? - MTF, Security, Research, Level 3+

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - nah

- Support
That would make it confusing + we already have certain callouts such as HCZ - EZ CP (682 side) etc.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

682 CP, Greenhouse CP, Generator CP, Medbay CP. That's what's currently used right? I think that works fine.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Phillers said:

682 CP, Greenhouse CP, Generator CP, Medbay CP. That's what's currently used right? I think that works fine.

We never had specific names like that for CPs, and i really don't think it's needed. The ones Phill said work just fine.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, Phillers said:

Issue with those is not everyone calls them exactly that. Which can lead to confusion at times. Some say:

Gate A CP, Garden CP, 087 CP and LCZ Armory CP
others say
Director (Offices) CP, Medbay CP, EZ Medbay CP and 432 CP

All of those are out of my personal experience and it does lead to confusion at times. While maybe "Checkpoint Alpha" would be a bit overkill, one specific way of referring to a checkpoint would certainly be better than it currently is in my opinion.

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

5 hours ago, Phillers said:

Never head of some of these. I just head of these onse

LCZ-HCZ

Gensec CP and Greenhouse CP

HCZ-EZ

682 Cp and 076 CP

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 1/31/2021 at 5:11 PM, Chief_ said:

Never head of some of these. I just head of these onse

LCZ-HCZ

Gensec CP and Greenhouse CP

HCZ-EZ

682 Cp and 076 CP

Exactly, hence my post above that -- There's so many indivual names for each checkpoint

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator