Bob's Trial Mod App - Denied

BOB_POB

What is your in-game name?: Bob

What is your steam name?: LaszTheSpazz-[Hydrators]

What is your steam ID?: LaszTheSpazz

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was staff on Fudgy's dark rp server for a while, but I eventually found it to be very repetitive so I quit.

What date did you start playing on the community: Well i took some major breaks but i think 2018-19 however i could be wrong.

What date did you make your forums account: 2019 i think

Current rank on server: N/A (I have spent no money on the server)

How many warns do you have on the server: Only one                              image.png.43ed11a6ce1235acda9d913cf2a84dfa.png

Have you donated: No

What rank are you applying for: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community: No, not currently.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, i have read all the rules and understand them completely.

Timezone: MST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank: I believe I deserve the rank because,
I only want to look into the future of the server, were some attempt to tear down the pillars of the community I strive to protect the members of an honestly fun community and am willing to sacrifice my real life commitments if it means that I can spend even another minute on this server. And I also find that I am in possession of a very unique and ideal skill set making me the perfect man for the job. For example, I almost have no temper, I have never been mad at a video game or the people inside it. Because at the end of the day I just remind myself it's just a bunch of moving pixels on a screen. As well as I can defuse a very elevated and heated situation very fast as others have told me told by others that I can be a very persuasive and chilled out guy with an honest opinion never afraid to speak his mind. And finally, I always listen to others and when you need a big decision to be made I am the guy that you can call upon because if given the facts I can always offer my completely unbiased opinion. Thank you for reading.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: I would bring both the RDM'er and the affected into a sit, were I would then ask for everyone to stay silent while I go around and listen carefully to everyone's opinions to evaluate and uncover the truth. In the event that someone were to curse uncontrollably I would gage them until there turn comes around. And after piecing together the evidence I would call upon the support of a higher up to ban the RDM'er if found guilty and handout other punishments to anyone who may have made my job harder/misbehaved punishments I see fit while consulting the handbook.

I hope I did well!

• Dislike 1

-support

unfortunately its the same from me,  im sorry man but theres a very low forums activity of only 2 posts whereas you need at the least 25 posts for trial mod 

i would say become more active on forums and get more known among everyone, make friends not enemies yknow.

Just now, BritishMarksman said:

-support

unfortunately its the same from me,  im sorry man but theres a very low forums activity of only 2 posts whereas you need at the least 25 posts for trial mod 

i would say become more active on forums and get more known among everyone, make friends not enemies yknow.

plus theres no poll and you clearly didnt read the application guide thoroughly

RETIRED

1 hour ago, BOB_POB said:

Dam, I feel kinda dumb for not thoroughly reading the app guide. Sorry for wasting your time.

no dude its okay your not dumb just need a little more time  just take your time and work your way up man you got this trust me  as long as you dont give up you aint lost

RETIRED

I share most of the opinions of those above. I suggest that you spell-check your next application and ensure that you have met all the requirements, have some more experience on the server under your belt,  and then I'm sure you'll do fine as a staff member 🙂

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

13 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

-support

Let me be clear: YOU DO NOT NEED 25+. It's only recommended.

As for the post itself:
+/- Support, leaning -Support

- I enjoyed reading your answers and they seem fine all around. My biggest issue is:
1: I don't really know who you are or had any encounters with you. As a matter of fact, the community doesn't. Be active on the server and forums and you have a good chance of getting my +Support :). 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support

Don’t get me wrong you sound like a great guy, but personally I don’t know who you are and haven’t seen you and you don’t have much forums activity. I’m sure if you give it some time you would be a great pick

hi

12 hours ago, Rektify said:

Let me be clear: YOU DO NOT NEED 25+. It's only recommended.

As for the post itself:
+/- Support, leaning -Support

- I enjoyed reading your answers and they seem fine all around. My biggest issue is:
1: I don't really know who you are or had any encounters with you. As a matter of fact, the community doesn't. Be active on the server and forums and you have a good chance of getting my +Support :). 

my bad man i thought it was as the guide says dont apply if you dont meet the requirements and on tmods requirements it says we would like to see 25+ posts but my apologies for the misunderstanding and thanks for supporting me clearing that up 🙂

RETIRED

On 1/30/2021 at 12:42 AM, Eaten said:

-Support

Don’t get me wrong you sound like a great guy, but personally I don’t know who you are and haven’t seen you and you don’t have much forums activity. I’m sure if you give it some time you would be a great pick

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

Others have summed this one up. 
Spend more time of the server, get to know more folks, and double check your grammar and wordage for next time. 
Unfortunately, for this application I will be remaining neutral +/-.

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

On 29.1.2021 at 11:19 AM, STONKSMAN said:

-support

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."