Pigeon's Fleet Admiral Application- Denied

[DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon

Should i become the Next Fleet Admiral?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become the Next Fleet Admiral?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Admiral Garrick Versio

What is your Steam name : [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon

What is your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:46559615

How much in-game time do you have on the server? : 5 Weeks

How active can you be on the server? : i Can be active every day on the Server for around 4 Hours.

Why do you want to become Fleet Admiral?  : The reason i want to become Fleet Admiral is that, i want to continue helping Naval and the whole Server With an additional High Command member who plays around EU times, but still can attend all the normal Meetings. I already have experience in Leading players, helping players with RP and ooc Problems and making decions, from my time in Naval and from other Servers i played on. I want to help with a person who is friendly and nice to others but can be striked if the situation needs it. I also want to help to Balance the High command Team with an Similar Number of Army, Naval and IQ Membern, so that every branche have the same or at least an simular Number of Players in it.

What is the main purpose of Fleet Admiral? :  The Fleet Admiral is the Leading Member of Naval Lower High Command, he is a Bridge Between Naval and Army and should with that act as a mediator between the 2 branches, he is also an Important part of the Decion for accapting or dening Application for Naval the Naval Branch in the entirety and for army in the command part.

Thanks for Reading my Application, pls be Honest with your Reply, i know this Application is not as long as it could be but im not a Person who realy writes long sentences if i want to answer somthing.

Edited by [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon

Admiral Pigeon | EX. CAO | EX. Purge SPC 

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

overall I think he Should get the position

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

13 minutes ago, River said:

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

48 minutes ago, River said:

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+Support

- Very active

- Does his job as Versio (would do his job as Fleet Admiral)

- Amazing with RP situations

As a GM I've done countless missions with IF for Versio, every time he does an amazing job and directs me to make a mission exactly in his image. Overall Excited to see him apply for Fleet Admiral.

Best of luck Pigeon!

Edited by Sphersta

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

1 hour ago, River said:

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

2 hours ago, River said:

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

Good luck pigeon! o7

Edited by ArisingChaos

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

+support
hes been an admiral for a while and knows how to set an example for naval, hes the best pick for the position

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+ major support 

Honestly the only Naval out of the long time Naval members who I still have respect for. He's abit ruff in personality but the guy cares for his fellow Naval men something that I only saw in one other during my time in Naval he back up thoughts who are trouble and is ferm with those who cause trouble over all he the best choice in my opinion 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

23 hours ago, River said:

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

He's an absolutely tremendous naval with good activity & a serious attitude, not much more to say. He'd be a perfect fit for it.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

On 1/27/2021 at 5:07 PM, River said:

+ Support 

- Active within naval 

- Knows what he is doing 

- Good at his Job 

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

@G0th PigeonAh shit now there are 2 pigeons I know 

+support 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻