Starstep's Support Team Application

Star

In-Game Name: Starstep

Steam Name: [GL] Starstep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158218293

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?:
Yes, I am currently a Senior Administrator within the SCP-RP staff team.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?:
I'm typically on Teamspeak when I am available.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?:
I would like to join the Support team, so I could further help people in joining the Teamspeak. I would like to have the option to assist more in the community and contribute more to it. I by, and large, have a decent amount of spare free time. I would love to see more members in my sector of the community enter the Support team. Becoming an addition of the Support Team will offer me a chance to help getting new individuals within the Teamspeak situated, and I feel that I can be dynamic in the Teamspeak, and help at whatever point required. On top of that, I would like to grow more as a person, and I feel that joining the support team is an extraordinary method to grow myself alongside my social skills, and show my devotion towards the server and the community, as that is my primary objective of joining the support team other than helping the clients that join the Teamspeak server seeking assistance. On various occasions, I've seen people who need assistance from the Support Team, and they waited from 5-25 minutes for assistance depending on the time it is. I believe I would be able to quickly assist anyone in need of tags or other support. The thought of helping others joining certain channels quickly is very sweet and great. I would love to assign roles to people that need roles and ensure they are given the correct roles (Ex: Donator, Member, Etc.) I was interested in the Support team in the past, and I have recently regained my interest in the team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I would help the Support Team by assisting anyone in need in a timely manner, rather than having them wait a long while to get assistance. It would be nice to become an addition towards the Support Team, so others within the Support team could relax. A professional, timely response, when assisting players with Support, is very crucial and beneficial; it allows the general community to have a more professional look, and shows the community off in a great way. I would be able to uphold both a swift, timely, and professional manner when dealing with Support cases.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Good day, my name is Starstep. How may I assist you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
On multiple occasions, Yes and Yes!

+Support

Starstep has contributed a lot to the community already, being a great HCMD member, making improvements to a branch that I hold close to my heart, plus a Senior Admin that can handle sits quick & efficiently. 

Being a HCMD member proves that they already have training in Team-Speak moderations, like moving people around, ect. Plus being a Senior Admin is another reason to trust him with the position < Also Forum Diplomat as well which again, is another reason to trust him with the position.

I believe this is the best person for this role without a doubt.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

25 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

Starstep has contributed a lot to the community already, being a great HCMD member, making improvements to a branch that I hold close to my heart, plus a Senior Admin that can handle sits quick & efficiently. 

Being a HCMD member proves that they already have training in Team-Speak moderations, like moving people around, ect. Plus being a Senior Admin is another reason to trust him with the position < Also Forum Diplomat as well which again, is another reason to trust him with the position.

I'll take your word for it! stick with this dude on your journey starstep, he really presented you well! 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+Support

Known this dude forever, he is mature, responsible, dedicated, experienced, and active. Give this man support.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

22 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

I'm sorry but +Support

Anyways, Starstep is one of the friendliest people on SCP:RP and a good staff, I feel star would be great addition.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

I'm sorry but +Support

Anyways, Starstep is one of the friendliest people on SCP:RP and a good staff, I feel star would be great addition.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+ Support

- Great looking application

- Is already Senior Admin and part of Forum Diplomats which shows his dedication

All around he seems to be a great asset to recruit into the support team. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 1/31/2021 at 9:38 PM, Blizzard said:

+ Support

- Is already Senior Admin and part of Forum Diplomats which shows his dedication

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 1/31/2021 at 10:38 PM, Blizzard said:

+ Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Emoo locked this topic