Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should stonksman become a trial moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: STONKSMAN

What is your steam name?: britishmarksman1304

What is your steam ID?: 76561199116675705

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have experience staffing on other games such as Argo where I was a staff member on two servers with permission from both server owners however I resigned after I stopped playing Argo.

What date did you start playing on the community? I cant be exact on the data as I'm not fully aware however I do know it was more then two or so weeks ago.

What date did you make your forums account? I made my forums account on the 16th of January 2021 which was 11 days ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? my current rank is gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have one warn on the server for excessive prop spawn when I first got the gold rank.Capture.thumb.PNG.cf54ad02f067835029e25d7780ed6981.PNG

Have you donated? yes i have donated 80usd

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i am not staff on any servers, this is the only server I play

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: yes i have read and understood them entirely

Timezone: GMT+4

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):I believe I deserve this rank as I am a kind person who enjoys the company of others and I am reasonable, I do not discriminate and I always try my very best to be as fair as possible, when faced with a challenge I strive to overcome it no matter the problems I face. I am a very un-argumentative person as I see no reasons for violence and hate, I respect everyone equally and if need be can do exactly what I'm told to do exactly when I'm told to. people like to say I'm the one to go to for help when a tough decision comes by as I always think things through before coming to a decision and deciding a verdict. but most of all, I'm a chill guy  I'm the sort of guy who once something gets heated I'm there to cool it down, I'm also very mature when needed to be and can straight face most people when it comes down to trying to humour your way out of an issue. I have plenty of spare time on my hands whenever I'm not doing work that is. thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone were to mass rdm on a server where I'm moderating I would pull them and the people involved into a sit, I would proceed to ask they they all be quiet for just a few minutes while I go one by one asking each person for their side of the story, if the mass rdmer or others will not be quiet and or are cussing a lot I would gag them momentarily while I focus on the issue, after gathering the story's and putting all the pieces together I would request support from a higher up staff member to ban the mass rdmer (if guilty of mass rdm of course) and I would make sure they were aware they will be getting banned for mass rdm. as for the others if they had provoked by per say throwing vulgar insults or ardm which resulted in the mass rdm they would receive a fit punishment such as a verbal warn or if necessary a formal warn.

RETIRED

+/-Support

Few grammar mistakes, recently joined on top of that. 

Q16: Could be better, I noticed a pretty big flaw in it.

Prior experience, with some-what good forums activity however which does make me think you could fit in the T-Mod position.

• Thanks 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

27 minutes ago, Squash said:

+/-Support

Prior experience, with some-what good forums activity however which does make me think you could fit in the T-Mod position.

thank you so much I appreciate the honesty I'm looking to improve best I can thanks man

RETIRED

+ Support

- Great guy to be around
- Doesn't minge
- Could use some more time on the server
- In my eyes this guy would be a great fit for Trial Mod

• Like 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

2 minutes ago, Dano said:

+ Support

- Great guy to be around
- Doesn't minge

thanks alot dude i appreciate it

1 minute ago, Anderson-Surpant said:

thanks alot man 🙂

RETIRED

2 hours ago, Dano said:

+ Support

- Great guy to be around
- Doesn't minge

• Thanks 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

4 hours ago, Dano said:

+ Support

- Great guy to be around
- Doesn't minge

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

17 hours ago, Dano said:

+ Support

- Great guy to be around
- Doesn't minge

I haven't seen you on but thats probably because im on LOA

hi

As unbias as possible

+Support

• Extremely good activty as either E-11 or SCPs
  • Good trooper
  • Very dedicated to the community aswell as this application

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

On 1/27/2021 at 1:20 PM, Squash said:

+/-Support

Kinda leaning towards a - support 

due to posting random stuff on the forums i.e  "Best way to be annoying" 

and because I dont see this person on ever... 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

12 minutes ago, Dragin said:

i dont plan on being annoying its just me trying to interact with the community more and learning more about the people and im on everyday without fail its just im GMT so i might not be on at the same time as you however i can assure you im on everyday thanks for the feedback and i hope i can change your thoughts on me 🙂

13 minutes ago, Dragin said:

also this is for scprp not imperial

3 minutes ago, BritishMarksman said:

i dont plan on being annoying its just me trying to interact with the community more and learning more about the people and im on everyday without fail its just im GMT so i might not be on at the same time as you however i can assure you im on everyday thanks for the feedback and i hope i can change your thoughts on me 🙂

also this is for scprp not imperial

this is maybe why you never see me on as i play only on scp rp but im on scp rp every single day 

RETIRED

Ah, yes but you see we are a connected community simply because I am IMPRP staff member does not mean i dont play SCPRP in fact I have about 20ish weeks of play time on spcrp 

My decision stands but I will modify it to simply +/- 

-reasoning being I like how you have initiative to interact with the community 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Just now, Dragin said:

Ah, yes but you see we are a connected community simply because I am IMPRP staff member does not mean i dont play SCPRP in fact I have about 20ish weeks of play time on spcrp 

My decision stands but I will modify it to simply +/- 

-reasoning being I like how you have initiative to interact with the community 

thank you so much man i appreciate your honesty and my apologies i just saw the imperial rp on your profile and thought that was what you were moderator on but yet again thanks alot i appreciate you 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

On 1/28/2021 at 3:26 PM, Dano said:

+ Support

- Great guy to be around
- Doesn't minge

He is also very sociable and funny everytime he kills me when he is a SCP.

Edited by Stumpy
  • Thanks 1

I am unsure as to who you are exactly and if possible, would like to hear some of you in-game names please.

The answers to most of your promoted questions are also very difficult to understand with the grammatical and wording mistakes. I recommend making sure to re-read your application before hand, making it 2 days before you post it, so you can read it again without too much knowledge of it left to trick you up. 

Having more time and experience is always good and I don’t blame anyone for going for staff when they are new.

+/- support, leaning + Support 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I