STONKSMAN's trial moderator application- Accepted

STONKSMAN

Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should stonksman become a trial moderator

• yes
    • no

2 hours ago, Kenneth Slick said:

I am unsure as to who you are exactly and if possible, would like to hear some of you in-game names please.

The answers to most of your promoted questions are also very difficult to understand with the grammatical and wording mistakes. I recommend making sure to re-read your application before hand, making it 2 days before you post it, so you can read it again without too much knowledge of it left to trick you up. 

Having more time and experience is always good and I don’t blame anyone for going for staff when they are new.

+/- support, leaning + Support 

sums up my feelings

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Kenneth Slick said:

I am unsure as to who you are exactly and if possible, would like to hear some of you in-game names please.

The answers to most of your promoted questions are also very difficult to understand with the grammatical and wording mistakes. I recommend making sure to re-read your application before hand, making it 2 days before you post it, so you can read it again without too much knowledge of it left to trick you up. 

Having more time and experience is always good and I don’t blame anyone for going for staff when they are new.

+/- support, leaning + Support 

hey slick you know me im stonksman i usually play sometimes the invincible dog under the name STONKSDOG but i assure you all of my names have stonks in the one way or another for example MTF E11 CPL JFTO STONKSMAN STO1 im the one who was with you yesterday as the dog in d block haha and thanks for the review i appreciate it buddy 🙂

Edited by STONKSMAN
of course i spelled dog wrong... "dog"!

RETIRED