Andam228 ban

Klotulm

Steam Name: Andam228

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:462143492

Ingame Name: Lil Andam

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: [GL]Sprink and Balencer

Reason for Ban and warn: RDM | LTAP | Behalf of Balencer and a warn RDM | LTAP

Dispute: So a guy with a chop saw was jumping with it and he hit me a lot then i shot him he called a admin to talk then i have a thing called screen time and my screen time was up for gmod so i looked like i leaved the game but my screen time made me leave

Lmao screen time

I mean +/- 

@Sprink

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support

A staff can check if you intentionally left the game or crashed. So I don’t know about that one chief. 

As for the RDM, feels like more context was needed.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

This ban was behalf of Balancer. He asked me to do the ban and so I was not involved in the initial sit. I will say though a little later someone asked me to check logs to see if he crashed or not and it said disconnect from user.

+/- Support

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Alright, looking back into it, I feel that it was a bad circumstance. I pulled the two of them into a sit, and when asking Andam about his side, he started hopping around and said something garbled that I could not understand for a few moments. After that they stopped moving and looked like they disconnected. Upon checking BLogs, they were marked as Disconnected by User, just like how people normally are marked when they leave. If they did crash, then I apologize, as I had no way of knowing that they had crashed, due to BLogs saying that they just left the server. @Rookieblue

9 hours ago, Sprink said:

This ban was behalf of Balancer. He asked me to do the ban and so I was not involved in the initial sit. I will say though a little later someone asked me to check logs to see if he crashed or not and it said disconnect from user.

+/- Support

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator