4 members have voted

1. 1. should i be the vcmdr of shock

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
ENT

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Shock Vcmdr 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
i wanted to be vcmdr of shock because i believe i can bring goods and guide the shock what they are doing. i got a feeling that i be a good fit for shock vcmdr because i have guide a lots of trn and enlisted shock. since we have more shock, i can do a sim for them in order to not let them bored from guarding the place or keep patrolling. i could also do the medal ceremory that our old vice commander texas did for our shock. i been thinking maybe it a good thing that it can increase our shock reputation.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

3 weeks+

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
a commander job is to guide their troopers to success and understandable in their job. without a commander, new troopers will be confuse and no clue what are they doing. a good commander can make their battalion reputation high and steady.

6.Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
i have been on the shock job mostly and many of the shock member trust me. i have handle many problems in shock and i do have some leadership on me to guide shock what they are doing. i have also revived the shock sub battalion special task force. recently it only have 3 include me, now currently we have 10 and i as a leader of the special task force am planning to expand the slots of the sub battalion of it. i have put all of my times in shock and my sub battalion so i have a feeling that i am ready to be the vice commander of shock.

7. How often can you be Online? :
if it weekdays, i only can join 9pm MYT(malaysia timezone) due to work and if it weekends, i can join 8 am MYT which is the night time of the server 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
one warning in imperial rp. idk bounty hunters are not allow to kill their target if they are in bunks afk

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

• Manager

-Support

You let someone out that was arrested to talk to them and let them wander around the ship and didn't even arrest them afterwards.

No effort

Bad Responses

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Application has resigned
barely famous bye felicia GIF by VH1

• Laughing 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Nimo locked this topic