Blakes Trail Mod Application   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Blake West

What is your steam name?: Viper

What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068653496/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was  a Trail mod a year ago but stopped

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) a week and half ago roughly 5/1/20

What date did you make your forums account? a week back

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? (I just like to say all but one warning is from three years ago and i have yet to get them reset Alex warn the only current active)

Screenshot_11.png.163c63e01a897e122b88f07047126721.png

Have you donated? No but I soon will

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Hey, my name is Blake. I Am a very active person granted I have been only on the server for a week but I have been playing on the server every day and I also have been on the forms everyday.  When it comes to sits I am a calm person and I am not a bias person. I am a mature person and know what and how to handle maturity and responsibility. I am pretty active and will continue to be active on the server and the forms. If needed I can get on if there is a lack of staff in the server at that time I usually get on in the morning for me where there would be only one staff member active and I feel like I can help with sits and to keep an eye on the server when most the other staff is busy or asleep. I listen to the higher ups, and I try not to get into any trouble. I try my best to lighten the mood in some bad times.  I would also help someone who cant find something when I am a thief and I would help someone if they just got onto the server. Further more I would help if someone was upset and help them to make there experience a joyful and he can say to his mates how fun Gaming light in on police RP and as a community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the person who created the ticket and the person who is breaking the rules up to a quiet place so the sit would not be disturbed. If the person is still continuing to shoot I would jail him and strip him until I can check logs and see if everything checks out. I would then go to a proper staff to issue the person a proper ban depending on how much rdming he or her has occurred.

- Support

• VERY new in-game & Forums
  • Lots of warns
  • Last question can use some work; You would also issue a warn.
  • Haven't seen you in game

NoteI feel like you need to become more active in-game, TS3, forums. Prove to us you understand the rules and your chances of being staff will increase!

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

3 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Lots of warns

NoteI feel like you need to become more active in-game, TS3, forums. Prove to us you understand the rules and your chances of being staff will increase!

I agree with Noah, I would like to see some improvement before changing to a +support. 

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Major -Support

-Not A SteamID

-Low forum activity

-Lots of warns

-Last question could be better

-Forum account only one week old

-Did not Confirm That you Read the Staff Handbook on the Post

-"Trail Moderator" is not a Staff Rank

-Low In Game Activity

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

17 hours ago, Noah Jimes said:

- Support

• Lots of warns

To be honest I don't really know you so I can't say much but you do have a ton of warns. 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager